Aren't the Games just GREAT!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by smokerjim, Jul 27, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If you are the sort of vacuous cabbage brain that thinks the death of princess Di was a national tragedy, Tony Blair is a true man of the people and Simon Cowell is the best thing to happen to music since a caveman started hitting rocks rhythmically, then this is the place for your opinions about the Olympics....just do me a favour, keep the fuck away from the Olympics cock up thread, I don't want you polluting it with your airhead opinions.

(Ok, its time to fess up....I'm a small-timing Walter Mitty walt)
  2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Who died and made you a MOD? Cunt
  3. Who died and willed you an annuity if you talked out your arse every day (thats money for old rope for you, isn't it)?

(Ok, its time to fess up....I'm a small-timing Walter Mitty walt)
  4. to the hole.... please, to the hole
  5. ^ ^ What he said :)
  6. Princess Diana's dead? Oh the humanity!!!!!
  7. Fuck, when did that happen?
  8. Shortly after she yelled "Look out you stupid cunt".
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Botter.
  10. Someones getting ambition mixed up with ability!! and i should know as i do it daily.
  11. I'm sorry was that an insult? Because to a bi man like myself that is as much an insult as me calling you a shit eater.....anyway, if it wasn't an insult, I'm sorry, all I need to know is your place or mine?
  12. Despite agreeing with you, I would just add that you are a throbber.

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE app
  13. Was the last thing that went through her mind the dashboard?
  14. I routinely suffer from an ambition / talent imbalance ( as the fate of previous cars & bike can attest to )
  15. Blimey, I'm getting more passes made at me here than if I walked round a gay nightclub with my arse hanging out