• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Aren't the Games just GREAT!

If you are the sort of vacuous cabbage brain that thinks the death of princess Di was a national tragedy, Tony Blair is a true man of the people and Simon Cowell is the best thing to happen to music since a caveman started hitting rocks rhythmically, then this is the place for your opinions about the Olympics....just do me a favour, keep the fuck away from the Olympics cock up thread, I don't want you polluting it with your airhead opinions.

(Ok, its time to fess up....I'm a small-timing Walter Mitty walt)

If you are the sort of vacuous cabbage brain that thinks the death of princess Di was a national tragedy, Tony Blair is a true man of the people and Simon Cowell is the best thing to happen to music since a caveman started hitting rocks rhythmically, then this is the place for your opinions about the Olympics....just do me a favour, keep the fuck away from the Olympics cock up thread, I don't want you polluting it with your airhead opinions.

Botter.

S

syledis

Someones getting ambition mixed up with ability!! and i should know as i do it daily.

Despite agreeing with you, I would just add that you are a throbber.

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE app

Living down here in Kiwiland we are a smidge out of touch with what's happening up north. As they are traditionally held in summer time when do they start?

M

Mark The Convict

OP, tell us more about being 'a bi man' - it might rescue this thread from abject tedium.

Latest Threads