Aren't the Games just GREAT!

If you are the sort of vacuous cabbage brain that thinks the death of princess Di was a national tragedy, Tony Blair is a true man of the people and Simon Cowell is the best thing to happen to music since a caveman started hitting rocks rhythmically, then this is the place for your opinions about the Olympics....just do me a favour, keep the fuck away from the Olympics cock up thread, I don't want you polluting it with your airhead opinions.

(Ok, its time to fess up....I'm a small-timing Walter Mitty walt)

to the hole.... please, to the hole

If you are the sort of vacuous cabbage brain that thinks the death of princess Di was a national tragedy, Tony Blair is a true man of the people and Simon Cowell is the best thing to happen to music since a caveman started hitting rocks rhythmically, then this is the place for your opinions about the Olympics....just do me a favour, keep the fuck away from the Olympics cock up thread, I don't want you polluting it with your airhead opinions.

Botter.

S

syledis

Someones getting ambition mixed up with ability!! and i should know as i do it daily.

Despite agreeing with you, I would just add that you are a throbber.

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE app

Despite agreeing with you, I would just add that you are a throbber.

Sent from my iPod touch using ARRSE app
Blimey, I'm getting more passes made at me here than if I walked round a gay nightclub with my arse hanging out

Living down here in Kiwiland we are a smidge out of touch with what's happening up north. As they are traditionally held in summer time when do they start?

Blimey, I'm getting more passes made at me here than if I walked round a gay nightclub with my arse hanging out

I would imagine there is bound to be a fire of some description, somewhere, some place that is waiting for you, so why not just do everyone a favour find it and go jump in it you cunt!

I would imagine there is bound to be a fire of some description, somewhere that is waiting for you, so why not just do everyone a favour find it and go jump in it you cunt!

M

Mark The Convict

OP, tell us more about being 'a bi man' - it might rescue this thread from abject tedium.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
3 Weapons, Equipment & Rations 3
T Officers 9
W Aviation 26