Are You Understretched?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Purple_Flash, Jul 21, 2004.

1. Are you Overstretched?

2. Are you Understretched?

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

I have just seen (A) POD on Newsnight... apparently, we don't know what overstretch is until we define "understretch".

I don't know if he is liable to CDT, but I'll have whatever he's smoking!

Has he sold his soul to TCH (Thanks to MDN for that TLA!) and Bliar?

Are you feeling understretched? :evil:
  2. Yes I saw that interview.

He totally side stepped the issue of overstretch and also the question on the effect of Blair, lack of WMD, bad intel and cause for war on the ARMED FORCES. He then spouted on about civvies instead.

I sat their with a feeling of WTF!!

Understretch LOL You have to laugh or you may as well cry.
  3. Apparently I'm not............I'm apparently a whinging liar who is never at home 8O
  4. Purple im feeling particularly understretched at the mo. Fortunately POD and TCH are gonna send me back out to that warm sandy place again, soon. Personally i love it, but 0A is getting a bit peeved.

Saw the same interview and thought that there were more political answers than military ones from an uncomfortable looking POD.
  5. Anyone can see we're understretched, we should start a few more wars just to earn the extra £3.5 Billion, I'm voting for N Korea and Iran, haven't decided if I want to stop there though. Might need to go to a few more places to get rid of this understretch.
  6. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

I might have expected a Para to call time and say, "A Bridge Too Far" and kick up an almighty fuss, if not resign to make a scene. Leadership is... sacrificing your life peerage to stand up for your guys 'n' gals.
  7. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

We are all clearly blind! Thankfully TCH and Bliar have more knowledge of these things than those who have merely served for many years, and are finding things to occupy the undertsretched who would only be twiddling their thumbs otherwise. Sudan anyone? :twisted: