Are You Scared and Parnoid??

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rocketeer, Aug 22, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just read in the local fishwrap that the UK Government has issued a fancy Purple Booklet on how to act in the face of terrorism and be a good citizen and not breath on your neighbours if you contact the plague or wake up radioactive from a terrorist attack or something...

got to wonder..with all this ' heightened alerts ' and the US rushing about screaming ' Orange!! Its Orange!! every couple of days if we're not scaring the bejezzus out of the kids and building a nifty new niche business in ' security ' for the mob to get rich on...[ where's Doug and Dinsdale when you need 'em ] ...

Armed guards at airports, poking in the missus' underdrawers at border crossings, new national identity cards...etc. etc...

once all this Security Infrastructure is in place and the ' New Normal ' is established and the world is secure..do you think the governments will announce when they've won the War on Terrorism?...or will this be like Cancer research.. million of dollars and years of work and no one ever has the ultimate cure because Cancer keeps mutating and eluding diagnosis or new strains pop up ..etc. etc...

Turn over another rock and there will be a terrorist....after all got to keep all those security advisors working, all those anti-terror devices selling...

sigh...

think of all the psychologists and psychiatrists who will be needed to deal with the irrational fears and the extra cops/investigators who will be needed to check up on ' suspicious' neighbours...

why a whole new market is opening up...

gee....

2. Yup, you're spot on. It's just a way to keep the populace frightened and supportive of losses of freedom, privacy, etc.

I'm scared and paranoid but it's not of the terrorists. It's the government who scare me!

3. I'm scared of Dales complexion. It could burst any moment.

4. er....nope and no :D

5. I'm both scared and paranoid,

I'm scared that my wife is going to find my copy of Jennas Revenge before I get a chance to watch it.

I'm paranoid that Jennas hoop appears to be getting more and more battered looking everytime I see her. Recent reports say that the only way she can retain anal integrity, is to shove a ham up there before removing the bone.

6. Who's Jenna........and what has she to avenge?

7. It's world famous sperm swallower Jenna Jameson.

I'm not sure about the plot. I've had to watch the film with the sound off and one eye on the front door.

8. ive seen Jenna's jameson one and only creampie film and its MINE! :D