Are you ready to die for your country?

• Yes - I am Always Ready

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I am Not Ready

• No - I am really scared of death

• Total voters
"You dont want to die for your country, you want to make some other sonofabitch die for his!"

Depends what they want me to die, and what colour :)

subliminal - having seen this moronic poll question and read your profile, i would just like to say thank you for a good giggle. what are you, fifteen?

My Occupation: Street Fighter
Interests: Legal & illegal Business
Signature: I'll Be Gangsta Until My Heart Stop

I'm not scared of dying, I just don't want to

Well, I'm Scottish, tonight is Hogmonay, I'm planning on a few swallies...so I suppose the answer is yes!

stupid f**kin question!

its part of the risk assessment when you sign on the dotted line - when you are no longer a civvi

no one wants to die - but if thats what happens - so be it!

happy now fukcwit

sandmanfez said:
"You dont want to die for your country, you want to make some other sonofabitch die for his!"
This being my first post, I totally agree with ''sandmanfez'' - We didn't join the Army to be shot by some uneducated and untrained foreigner! :D

Always!

(Yeah! I know.) General Pattons, statement about making the enemy die for his country, etc., is better! But if need be, I'm always ready if thats what it takes! :wink:

what a stupid fecking question no i dont want to die for my country but it's a risk we all take i'm in it for the money and the piss ups not to get shot by some foreign cnut.