Are you proud to serve / have served?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Dec 18, 2007.

?
  1. Yes.

97.3%
  2. Mmmm.... next question

2.1%
  3. I wish I'd never set foot in that Recr office

0.6%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Are you proud to serve / have served?

2. Me too!! :D

3. got me there too!

4. America F**K YEAH... Oops wrong country again.

Count me in. Is there a reason for this or are you just curious?

5. Despite initially signing on for 3 years, I ended up completing 22!

6. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Polls as a whole: Curious. I started one on RumRation as I needed some stats for advertising blurb (I already have this from years ago for ARRSE), but thought it would be interesting on here too.

This question because once in a while I get accused of running an anti-Army / establishment site. I know that's not true, but it'll be nice to have it confirmed for all to see.

7. Yes, back when... But I feel for the way the lads and lasses are treated so badly now.

8. yes indeed

9. of course its a YES and dont be too disturbed for all of us still in green, remember improvise adapt and overcome, never truer than today, however, the job still gets done

10. Sympathetic_Reaction

Sympathetic_Reaction LE Book Reviewer

Yes, although injury stopped me way too early, gutted I was never able to complete what I wanted to.

11. Very proud to have served the Queen.

12. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Actually too simplistic a question, but too late now. I suppose everyone who got past basic training is proud even if they they hated every minute and borrowed their mate's drug laden pi55 for the CDT instant exit plan.

13. Dammed proud to have served, although if I were to do it again I'd choose a trade with a vague chance of promotion.

14. I'd choose a trade that didn't use GPMG tripods.