Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you prepared for the Recession?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Again you are full of shit

think what you want. that is your prerogative but most of the 'I know someone who died of c19' stories prove to be a load of shit.

and I hope you die of loneliness in your own wee if that helps..

the care homes fiasco is a separate thing and I agree many should not have been sent into homes with pneumonia infections - 30% of the extra care home deaths remain unexplained though - makes you wonder how many have got away with murder as all deaths have been C19 for months regardless of the actual cause as discussed on here many times.

and lets not forget they were in those homes because they had complicated medical needs and were being kept alive by medications or their families couldn't be arsed to look after them as is the case in scotland.

I did some relief care work when I left the mil and have had plenty of experience of them with two medically dependent grandparents - both of whom wanted to die years before they did as they both feared the dementia route they eventually took. I wouldn't put a dog through what they went through.

most of those deaths were on the cards long before C19 came along and the majority would have died in 2020 regardless.

this was a scamdemic from start to finish.

they are now claiming this will be a year round virus with nothing but peaks - no medical evidence for this but then there is no medical evidence for most of the claims the doomsayers are making.

meanwhile all the pigs in china have been dying of african swine fever - so they are importing pigs from the home of swine flu - the USA. I can see this ending well when you factor in the plausible fluvid mutations due from october as we have failed to get this out of the way due to political fcukwittery of the highest order.

still we might get an actual pandemic out it.
Are you against vaccinations?

lert

LE
I didn't get this from a neighbours' daughters' parrot, or from a guy in the shop; I got the following gen first hand and is my own experience.

Across England hospitals were at 150% plus of ICU capacity. That's every ICU bed occupied, every post-surgical recovery bed occupied, every pre-planned surge bed occupied and a very high percentage of the extra beds that had been generated by plumbing extra ventilators into normal wards.

It's not always as simple as putting a ventilator next to a normal ward bed by the way. In older hospitals a lot of the medical wards aren't plumbed for oxygen. Even when they are, the extra demands on O2 supplies were unprecedented. A number of hospitals came very, very close to running out of oxygen and had to close their doors to new admissions and start transferring patients to hospitals with capacity. It's not normally a good thing to move a critical care patient by the way, and is only done when to not do so poses a significant risk to outcomes.

Many hospitals' critical care capacity was affected by the availability of staff. I forget the exact ratio, but it's more than 1:1 in an ICU. When critical care staff were unavailable because they were sick themselves, or quarantined because they may be, or shielding, then yes some beds were empty. Because there was no staff to care for someone who may have filled them.

This was not in London, not in Birmingham, Manchester or Leeds. This was in a relatively rural region. The peak was lower than had been planned for it's true. It was also shorter. But it was a very close run thing that was mitigated by the lockdown.

So yeah, @Grumblegrunt is full of shit.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Aye agreed. Should have had a longer full lockdown. Probably less damaging than two separate full lockdowns.

no lockdown was required the infection rates were the same as shown in the studies from sweden, holland and japan. Belgium in lockdown had a far higher rate.

we peaked after lockdown and the NHS was never at risk.

these so called peaks are not resulting in take up of hospital beds, just the opposite.

the problem is the hysteria and the needless worry this is inducing in the retired age groups who are no more at risk than they are of everything else.

the aim if you read the Ferguson report was for lots of little lockdowns to produce spikes while immunising the population. two weeks on two weeks off. then the mistake of furlough and sunny weather came along.

but then he was also claiming a 3-4% death rate which has been debunked almost as much as Al Gores inconvenient truth.

no lockdown was required the infection rates were the same as shown in the studies from sweden, holland and japan. Belgium in lockdown had a far higher rate.

we peaked after lockdown and the NHS was never at risk.

these so called peaks are not resulting in take up of hospital beds, just the opposite.

the problem is the hysteria and the needless worry this is inducing in the retired age groups who are no more at risk than they are of everything else.

the aim if you read the Ferguson report was for lots of little lockdowns to produce spikes while immunising the population. two weeks on two weeks off. then the mistake of furlough and sunny weather came along.

but then he was also claiming a 3-4% death rate which has been debunked almost as much as Al Gores inconvenient truth.
So if it's as non lethal as you say, you reckon the government put us in lockdown, destroyed the economy on a wave of media hysteria?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you against vaccinations?
safe vaccinations no and it depends on who is pushing it.

they cannot even have a reliable accurate testing regime to see if a vaccine is even required.

I vaccinated at least 2000 troops sent off on GW1. and many of those would not have been considered safe or properly tested in the way we put 20 different nasty viruses into them one after the other in every spare bit of muscle..

the annual flu jab created so many sick days compared to the regular figures firms stopped offering it, and it was out of date with little possibility of matching any new variant.

but this is not a safe vaccination by any means. and apparently they are intending to test it on the population. 30m of you so enjoy it.

they still have no idea how this works - current studies are looking at the post viral fatigue effecting hundreds of thousands - something I have noticed in myself since I had my infection two weeks before lockdown - but then it could just be age creeping up. mind you my mum was sick at the same time as me and she is the same, although she claims it is going of her HRT patches that did it.

although this is a covid and one of tens of thousands out there, there is also the possibility of us having little or no long term immune response to it and thus being susceptible to immediate reinfection which makes a vaccine worthless in the grand scheme of things. they are also worried about a dengue type reaction which would also make have a second infection in vaccine form just as dangerous as catching it again. the New York studies have found cases where patients are on their second and third infections

as they found with the flu jab and even polio they can create the problem they were trying to block or make matters worse as they did in india and africa with their mass vaccination programs.

nature needs to do its thing. small children catch it and shed it all over the place in small enough doses for parents and grandparents to be able to fight it off while the weather is good. herd immunity is the base line we need to hit

this isn't going away and we will get this again and again in the years to come.

they cannot even have a reliable accurate testing regime to see if a vaccine is even required.

I vaccinated at least 2000 troops sent off on GW1. and many of those would not have been considered safe or properly tested in the way we put 20 different nasty viruses into them one after the other in every spare bit of muscle..

the annual flu jab created so many sick days compared to the regular figures firms stopped offering it, and it was out of date with little possibility of matching any new variant.

but this is not a safe vaccination by any means. and apparently they are intending to test it on the population. 30m of you so enjoy it.

they still have no idea how this works - current studies are looking at the post viral fatigue effecting hundreds of thousands - something I have noticed in myself since I had my infection two weeks before lockdown - but then it could just be age creeping up. mind you my mum was sick at the same time as me and she is the same, although she claims it is going of her HRT patches that did it.

although this is a covid and one of tens of thousands out there, there is also the possibility of us having little or no long term immune response to it and thus being susceptible to immediate reinfection which makes a vaccine worthless in the grand scheme of things. they are also worried about a dengue type reaction which would also make have a second infection in vaccine form just as dangerous as catching it again. the New York studies have found cases where patients are on their second and third infections

as they found with the flu jab and even polio they can create the problem they were trying to block or make matters worse as they did in india and africa with their mass vaccination programs.

nature needs to do its thing. small children catch it and shed it all over the place in small enough doses for parents and grandparents to be able to fight it off while the weather is good. herd immunity is the base line we need to hit

this isn't going away and we will get this again and again in the years to come.

Any actual evidence that you can provide that shows that any of the vaccines under development as unsafe? Or any evidence that contradicts the studies that highlight that long term immunity can't be relied upon?

Which exact vaccines do you class as safe?

Like I've said since day 1, I'll follow the government advice.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
So if it's as non lethal as you say, you reckon the government put us in lockdown, destroyed the economy on a wave of media hysteria?

did you read the report of Boris putting us on lock down because Macron claimed he was going to stop cross channel traffic unless we locked down as well? not because it was imperative but because he said so.

the media is anti boris, anti trump and pro EU - they want to see us in trouble so they can claim they told us so in 2016 - but then the EU has wrecked itself over this as well as the dutch and swedish results are showing. the democrats have been praying for a recession in 2020 since they lost in 2016 but the people are not playing along.

and I wouldn't trust chris witty or his imperial college team with anything beyond a hot dog stand at the village fete.

this can get nasty when combined with pre existing conditions or a complimentary exposure to another pathogen - which is where it went wrong with the hospitals. the nightingales should have been set up sooner. but then this was never treated with any form of seriousness until the pneumonia set in.

this has never been treated with any form of aseptic regime. it was spread around hospitals the same way as the pneumonia via the porters and cleaners.

hooray clap for the NHS - they created most of this.

did you read the report of Boris putting us on lock down because Macron claimed he was going to stop cross channel traffic unless we locked down as well? not because it was imperative but because he said so.

the media is anti boris, anti trump and pro EU - they want to see us in trouble so they can claim they told us so in 2016 - but then the EU has wrecked itself over this as well as the dutch and swedish results are showing. the democrats have been praying for a recession in 2020 since they lost in 2016 but the people are not playing along.

and I wouldn't trust chris witty or his imperial college team with anything beyond a hot dog stand at the village fete.

this can get nasty when combined with pre existing conditions or a complimentary exposure to another pathogen - which is where it went wrong with the hospitals. the nightingales should have been set up sooner. but then this was never treated with any form of seriousness until the pneumonia set in.

this has never been treated with any form of aseptic regime. it was spread around hospitals the same way as the pneumonia via the porters and cleaners.

I don't buy into that. As far as I am concerned it started in China, even then the evidence was plain to see that people were dying in big numbers, hence the way the Chinese enforced a strict lockdown. In my opinion it's got sweet FA to do with what the French were saying.

must be a london unit then because the rest of the UK was empty. ICU take up was less than 10% but people were being thrown into hospital who would normally have ridden it out at home with no dramas. I think they are too embarrassed to print the survival rates going by the way they have faked the death figures

one current customer is an ex nursing tutor with a son who is an ICU consultant who was never worried enough to stop his septuagenarian parents to come and babysit every week. My cousin is an ICU nurse who was moved on to the general wards because everything was so quiet and the only real drama was the number of staff 'self isolating' everytime the sun came out.

30,000 tik tok videos of dancing nurses can't be wrong, surely they were too busy dealing the the 3 million deaths

this is a political thing not a medical one, interesting how a 150 years of established science on mask wearing has been overturned by lobbyists though isn't it.

ask your MP for a copy of the govt risk assessment behind this new ruling.
It was manic here in South Wales for a while, with Newport bring especially hard hit. See some of the posts by @Old Stab.

ETA: why do you think that most nations took the decision to trash their economies?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I think that you've got a sad on because Brexit hasn't went the way you wanted.

There's just no way that the government would take these measures and destroy the countries economy, and make things up about mortality rates and the threat of the virus. It's about fighting a novel virus and saving as many lives as possible. Simple as that.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Any actual evidence that you can provide that shows that any of the vaccines under development as unsafe? Or any evidence that contradicts the studies that highlight that long term immunity can't be relied upon?

Which exact vaccines do you class as safe?

I don't class any as fully safe as anyone can have a reaction as we know from our own holiday jabs or the TB jab we had a school.

I had a massive bump for weeks that when it burst looked like I'd been hit with an axe.

a lot of lads probably have GW syndrome that I was responsible for giving them.

lots of queries about vaccines that have additives nobody knows why it is in there. aluminium and mercury compounds,

vaccines usually take 4-10 years to be fully tested and certified. even then some countries want to do their own tests first in case the genetics of their populations are different to the test subjects. the fact they have taken this off to brazil is a bit suspect when they are a completely different ethnic make up with different levels of natural immunity as proven when the conquistadors wiped out the entire amazon basin populations.

The WHO pleaded guilty to providing a HPV vaccine that deliberately sterilised the subjects - hundreds of thousands of african and south american girls.

the last Polio pandemic was from a WHO vaccine strain that caused some embarassment.

Gates was kicked out of india for a faulty vaccine that created half a million non polio related muscle wastage cases in children - ten times the number of polio cases.

bear in mind we HAVE NEVER managed a covid vaccine or a successful flu vaccine.

plenty questioning the general approach and the unknowns,

Vaccines might help produce T cells to fight a forthcoming infection but we need B cells to have long term immunity and the tests are not long enough to work out the viable respose.

bear in mind we still have no viable working test to if we have it let alone have had it. many are testing positive for antibodies a month later then further tests are coming up negative.

"The Imperial model works by using code to simulate transport links, population size, social networks and healthcare provisions to predict how coronavirus would spread. Researchers released the code behind it, which developers have criticized as being unreadable.

Scientists from the University of Edinburgh have further claimed that it is impossible to reproduce the same results from the same data using the model. The team got different results when they used different machines, and even different results from the same machines."

they are mainstream sites and there are many many more independent new outlets out there who are not allowed to speak openly. the reports of a mass cull in social media of anti vaxxer and covid 'deniers' is due anytime soon.

these guys are very placid and non hysterical.

found this the other day. easy going and non hysterical.

an irish yellow vest protest last week.

and there are 641 'this week in viruses' with prof vincent to get through if you want.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
It was manic here in South Wales for a while, with Newport bring especially hard hit. See some of the posts by @Old Stab.

ETA: why do you think that most nations took the decision to trash their economies?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

oh it hit, it hit some areas short and sharp with lots of cases of pneumonia, RSV and C19 because we had a nasty thing doing the rounds at the end of last year and into february that coincided with this,. the difference here was you rang up if you felt poorly and they sent the plague team round to put you in a ward to catch something you didn't go in with

why do they not do this with regular flu that kills many more each year globally.

over 16,000 excess deaths that season.

most countries were subject to the same hysteria we see here, when everyone is banning tourists you do the same not knowing just what the threat is or the consequences of your actions., this could have been a thing quite easily but it soon became apparent that it wasn't, it had been detected globally from last october and they are finding it al the way back to 2013 from one report I read weeks ago. if they hadn't made it a fake thing it wouldn't even have been classed as a bad flu season. just a bug doing what bugs do.

did you notice this - Gordon Brown calls for global government to tackle coronavirus

and he is not the only one.

the EU has used it to collect more powers from member states and more importantly money as we saw last week. it never delivered a single ventilator though they probably spent all the money. it has also tried to use it to postpone or cancel brexit.

the democrats are trying desperately to blame it all on trump because they know they will struggle in november so have fed every cause they can think of.

everyone is using it to blame china, whether right or wrong.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
It doesnt take a Detective of Columbos stature to realise that @Grumblegrunt is winding you all up.

not at all, if they wish to be muzzled they can do what they want. but they are the problem not the solution. this was quite interesting.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that you've got a sad on because Brexit hasn't went the way you wanted.

There's just no way that the government would take these measures and destroy the countries economy, and make things up about mortality rates and the threat of the virus. It's about fighting a novel virus and saving as many lives as possible. Simple as that.

brexit is doing fine we are leaving and it was never going to be easy - this is just another attempt to erase it using anything at hand.

every single BBC news story seems to start 'in spite of brexit'.

the virus is not novel - we have 7 of them near identical covids infecting us every year. we have our own virome with more viruses on our skin than cells in our bodies.

we wouldn't exist without them but because of them without our immune system we would last four hours before beginning to fall apart.. which is why viruses are capable of killing us so quickly.

we peaked over 8 weeks ago 1900 people in hospital out of 78 million is NOT a thing.

not when we were promised 500,000 minimum by project pandemic must get everyone vaccinated.

I think we are up to 3 does per person a the moment.

Last edited:
brexit is doing fine we are leaving and it was never going to be easy - this is just another attempt to erase it using anything at hand.

every single BBC news story seems to start 'in spite of brexit'.

the virus is not novel - we have 7 of them near identical covids infecting us every year. we have our own virome with more viruses on our skin than cells in our bodies.

we wouldn't exist without them but because of them without our immune system we would last four hours before beginning to fall apart.. which is why viruses are capable of killing us so quickly.

we peaked over 8 weeks ago 1900 people in hospital out of 78 million is NOT a thing.
Sorry mate, you just sound like a British version of that weird Yankee, he's also in denial.

Latest Threads