Are you on your Mess Committee?

Discussion in 'ARRSE Social, Events & Networking' started by pregoevents, Sep 29, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking for people on the Mess committee for the Xmas Balls anyone in charge of ents or decs we have loads of ideas and can offer advice on different options for your Christmas Draw.

Prego Events now supply around 30 Military Events in July and 30 in December

Attached Files:

2. Would be great if anyone could give me some advice about the best way to go about finding these people.

3. i've passed on your details to my PEC

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Same as soldierboy.

5. might also help to show some mess functions you've done on your website

6. I have a page on the site but it's hidden its Prego Events the banner at the top of the page is going to redirect to this page have attached a few pictures as well. Cheers

Attached Files:

7. Am also doing a big trip next week to loads of Bases and in London Area Tuesday, Tidworth Wednesday and Shefford Area Thursday. Am happy to meet up with any messes wanting to sit down and throw some ideas round

8. Thanks guys i have now booked in with Worth Down on Wednesday as well. Any other takers for free meeting to discuss the Xmas Ball Shout now!!!!

jamie@pregoevents.com or 07971 521049

9. YEs and if you click this link you will find a fabulous band just perfect for Balls, Dinner Dances etc UK wide MUSIC THE NIGHT and so does ALCHEMY
    ... Ex Army Musician on the end of the line....
    Alchemy

10. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Is it possible to just hire the bird? You can give the band the night off.

[​IMG]