• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Are you in the market for love .....

.... and happy for the world to see your quest on national TV? The following in by email

Are you tired of being single but not sure what to do about it?

Are you thinking about rejoining the world of dating at the end of a long relationship?

Have you found it hard to meet people who share your hobbies and passions?

Have you struggled to find dates who can share your lifestyle?

Or are your children nagging you to seek that special someone?

Are you thinking about joining an online dating site, for the first time, to help you meet your match?

The Garden Productions' new tv series for Channel 4 wants to follow new daters as they navigate their way through the daunting world of online dating.

This is a unique opportunity to take part in a fresh, informative and engaging guide to finding love online.

To take part or find out more, please email: loveonline@thegardenproductions.tv

Follow us on Twitter: @takepart_garden

Visit our website: http://www.thegardenproductions.tv

Your email will be received by a member of The Garden Production Team and they will contact you directly.

The Garden Productions will process your personal data in accordance with their privacy policy.

NOTE - This isn't the NAAFI so sensible replies only

.... and happy for the world to see your quest on national TV? The following in by email

NOTE - This isn't the NAAFI so sensible replies only
That's got to be either the oddest, or the saddist post I've seen on ARRSE in ages BCO, why would anyone wish to stick themselves in that sort of fishbowl???

Ah! I see they're looking for more people for the new series of Undateables. I think they're quids in on this site. I'd love to see the episode with the podgy ex squaddie slowly getting smashed through the duration of the date, ending with him dry humping the lass as she's trying to escape in the taxi.

Latest Threads