Are you hard to live with? Or is it that very few people simply 'understand' you?

I am hard to live with, and never married. I don't know if that is because I refuse to have alcohol in the house or admit people who have been drinking, think Genghis Khan was a wimp or have no money.

This is what the wife was plotting for, it was well thought out of her. A breeder who has a puppy with an underbite and not able to be shown, and she is hocking it for 550 bucks. I think she was plotting well before “asking”…
BF0C1820-733E-41AF-8C83-9D00DFB75917.png

endure

GCM
This is what the wife was plotting for, it was well thought out of her. A breeder who has a puppy with an underbite and not able to be shown, and she is hocking it for 550 bucks. I think she was plotting well before “asking”…View attachment 591244
Useful for bringing a shine to your shoes I suppose...

I'm very easy to live with. Just never be there and never contact me and we'll get along perfectly.

Thirty eighth year wedding anniversary yesterday!

We both do say though that we could have murdered each other at least twice during that time and be walking free now.

Are we still madly in love and at it like rabbits? Nope, all that ended long ago but we are settled with grandchildren and we live reasonably well.

Sometimes it’s like a walk in the park. Sometimes it’s like a 10 miler in CEFO But it suits us and we both enjoy our family.

Life with me is a cornucopia of joy and delight.

Ask any of my ex wives.