are you going to live forever?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by lill, Nov 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. life expectancy calculator here
  2. 8O

And.. 86.5 yrs
  3. Thanks for that I really needed to know that i've been on "borrowed" time for the last 15 years.

According to this mines 35.6. I put it down to risky sex. Think that means not ensuring that her husband is on nights!
  4. 91.2 ... don't want to get that old and shit myself all the time, best start drinking loads and smoking then :twisted:
  5. who wants to live to be so old that you end up smelling of piss and biscuits, dribbling and wearing loft lagging
  6. And that just about sums it up. What's the point at arriving at 128 having dodged meat / fags / alcohol etc and having lived a vice free life? So you can say you're 128? Nah - die disgracefully at a respectable age with a big tick in the 'lived life to the max' box.
  7. 83.4 years, so the way htis government is playing with pensions I will still be working when i die - nice
  8. 79.2 - I obviously lead a more hedonistic life than you lot!
  9. 86.4yrs. I can live with that (sic) as long as I am not tied to this desk for that length of time!

10. 90.2
    You too can live that long - provided you're willing to live like a monk!
    (I know - I am)
  11. 91.4

And there's me expecting to live fast/die young........bugger !!

Better make sure my pensions topped up now
  12. 92 another 62 years....nice.
  13. Great. So I'm looking at June or July of my 84th year...

Another 61 years to go!!! :headbang:
  14. 77.2 - and they didnt even ask about deep fried mars bars!!
  15. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

84 but.....
    Not long been to the docs for an MOT & he says I'm high risk for a heart attack, gave me more pills than Boots. So it looks like I'll have to take them for another 30 years! :D