are you going to live forever?

lill said:
life expectancy calculator here
Thanks for that I really needed to know that i've been on "borrowed" time for the last 15 years.

According to this mines 35.6. I put it down to risky sex. Think that means not ensuring that her husband is on nights!

who wants to live to be so old that you end up smelling of piss and biscuits, dribbling and wearing loft lagging

Mountain_goat said:
91.2 ... don't want to get that old and s*** myself all the time, best start drinking loads and smoking then :twisted:
And that just about sums it up. What's the point at arriving at 128 having dodged meat / fags / alcohol etc and having lived a vice free life? So you can say you're 128? Nah - die disgracefully at a respectable age with a big tick in the 'lived life to the max' box.

83.4 years, so the way htis government is playing with pensions I will still be working when i die - nice

79.2 - I obviously lead a more hedonistic life than you lot!

You too can live that long - provided you're willing to live like a monk!
(I know - I am)

T

TheSnake

And there's me expecting to live fast/die young........bugger !!

Better make sure my pensions topped up now

Great. So I'm looking at June or July of my 84th year...

Another 61 years to go!!! :headbang:

oldbaldy

LE
84 but.....
Not long been to the docs for an MOT & he says I'm high risk for a heart attack, gave me more pills than Boots. So it looks like I'll have to take them for another 30 years! :D

84.4 Years

This is despite my smoking, sunbathing, diabetes and heart disease in the family, eating too much processed meats, living in an urban environment and drinking more than a moderate amount a week. Hmm, IMHO me thinks this calculator is talking complete bollix!

Thermo_Man said:
84.4 Years

This is despite my smoking, sunbathing, diabetes and heart disease in the family, eating too much processed meats, living in an urban environment and drinking more than a moderate amount a week. Hmm, IMHO me thinks this calculator is talking complete bollix!
well thermo - it is an american calculator after all !!