Are you due to go on active service?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Lesley, Apr 11, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My Brother, Dad, Grandad and Great uncles have all been in the military and being a photographer I know how important photographs are when you are missing the ones you love. I wanted to offer any serving personnel and their families a free photo session before they go on active service. I am in Greenwich SE London so if you want to take up the offer all you need to do is get in touch and arrange a date. You must be able to get to the Greenwich area. The Session is totally free. If you cant use the offer yourself but know someone who can please let them know.

You can get hold of me via facebook - Abbey Wood Studios page or my website just google Abbey Wood Studios.

I think you are all doing a fantastic job. Take care
    Lesley

2. Is the session AND subsequent photos for free, or just free for the session to get them taken?

I think I might know the answer...

3. You get a disk of photos to print yourself or share with friends and family. Obviously I can't afford loads of prints but the disk should be more than enough for people to get their own prints done

4. That's a lovely gesture Lesley.

5. I was thinking the same thing Moodybitch. A mate of mine got stung by that scam. Won a 'free' photo shoot then had to pay for the photos. She only got them on disk as well and they still cost her a fortune.

6. I have just checked out out your site and I must say what lovely images, its a very generous offer as well, thank you!

Osta

7. Thank you . I love photography and I just thought it would be a nice gift to share.
    Hope everyone has a good day

8. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Reported as spam by someone else but stays for now.

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I am struggling for an excuse to call someone fat, ginger, Welsh or a ******* Sunderland supporter here. I cannot see the flaw. Perhaps I am losing my touch? Advancing years is a terrible thing.

10. Surely you can find something here?

Abbey Wood Studios - Lesley Johnsons photography blog