Are you depressed?

On Goldberg's depression scale you can see whether you have symptoms of depression or not. You can also use the scale to see if you are making progress in your treatment, whether it is medical treatment or therapy. A five percent change is a sign of either progress or deterioration. When answering the questions, you should think back seven days, and try to evaluate your condition in this time span only. Enter to which extent the individual statements suit your condition.

Take the test @ http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/interactive/interactivetests/goldberg.php

Does that test factor in being a bare-chested, alcoholic cold war wet pants, attention seeking bloke with stapled on vagina or racist gun nut with a prostate so bored of you it keeps trying to kill you?

If so it would explain a few people on ohr very own depression thread.

I was worried at the start of that test; I was hearing children screaming in terror as their arms were slowly fed in to a commercial baguette slicer.

Then I realised I hadn't shut the darknet window on my PC and it was still running that snuff video in the background.

Phew.

I'm not depressed but I scored high for a hyperactive thyroid

I do 'feel guilty and deserve to be punished' but I'm old school so what goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom etc etc

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Latest Threads