Are you Britains sexiest Squaddie?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Barrack Room Lawyer, Mar 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mrs BRL's latest purchase from the newsagent was the "Love it" magazine, there is a competion inside looking for Britains Sexiest Squaddie, I thought it was only right to share with the members of ARRSE the contenders so far:

[​IMG]

2. NO NEED, THANX......

3. A bit sexist don't you think? There are female squaddies!

4. those white Y fronts...phwoaaaaaaar!! 8O

5. Why does the fella with the y fronts hanging out have a royals beret on when it says he is a para? is his mrs a mong or is he?

6. I am glad that all their tattoos are spelt correctly. Could have been some bad PR

7. MovCon wrote

you obviously ain't seen the Engr chicks then mate!!!!

8. Do you think we could start a campaign to vote for Jacko. I can just see him posing for the camera covered in baby oil and whiskey

9. I can see the headlines now:

"Is your girlfriend the sexiest squaddie in Britian?"

Could catch on, if only for the laugh factor :twisted:

10. 4 of them are Paras I wonder which....

:lol: RLC driver.

11. * me you'd have to be sad to encourage your missus to send in this sort of photo of you. Mind you, not many young hearts will be won with the more conventional squaddie poses a) Ramrod straight dress uniform/parade shot from your pass out b) Death scream/war face shot from SPTA taken by some poor bugger playing opfor c) Pissed up, inflatable swan kiddies pool toy on head with vomit and curry stains d) Amusingly posing to kick rusty shells in Iraqi desert e) Proudly standing beside your latest (and finest) compo crap.

12. What ever happened to the G Strings :lol:

Have you noticed they are all really young squaddies's , There must be some more mature squaddie's who are sexy.

13. ok that has to be a made up name.

a para, in iraq, and his name is....

wait for it.....

"Bash Ali" :lol::lol::lol:

14. Hey they've missed out the sexy Mike Golden Para Boy Wonder

:D :D :D

[​IMG]

15. Damn, I was just about to ask why Pte Golden wasn't featured, but you beat me to it!