"Are you being served" link site

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by DavidBOC, Nov 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [h=5]Question:
    re "Are You Being Served"
    Someone from this group gave me a link to a webpage that had links to download all episodes of AYBS as well as a number of other British TV shows. It was easy, and did not require email address, passwords or registration. A great website but sadly I killed my MacBook Pro with hot tea on the keyboard (yes, really stupid) and lost the bookmark for the website.
    I tried Google and came up with sites which wanted information from me plus some of them had warnings from McAfee.
    I could try to wait for the MacBook to get fixed and see if the bookmark is there but I was talking with my aunt and told her I would try to find the site for her.
    PS - It had a lot of British TV shows listed as well as some US shows. Any help appreciated.[/h]

2. TvTorrents.COM -

sounds like the site that you were on. It has all the AYBS as well as US and UK shows

3. 123

123 LE

Try TV Duck

4. "Are you free?" "Yes, I'm free!"
    "My pussy got an awful surprise today"
    "You've all done very well!"

That's about it for most of the episodes I think... ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  5. ... and the occassional flash of leg and cleavage from young Mr Grace's secretary and nurse .

6. Ah yes, the lovely Candy Davis:

0.jpg

And the equally lovely Penny Irving:

tumblr_l5jzqdlo2m1qa39ano1_500.jpg

7. How I miss the days of the hairy mott.

8. I must have missed the episodes from which the above were taken ... did Mrs Slocum ever show us her pussy ?

9. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

WTF is that crawling up her muff?

10. If you turn her around you can see the entry wound.

11. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

that KKK fella likes are you being served according to the louis theroux doco