"Are you being served" link site

[h=5]Question:
re "Are You Being Served"
Someone from this group gave me a link to a webpage that had links to download all episodes of AYBS as well as a number of other British TV shows. It was easy, and did not require email address, passwords or registration. A great website but sadly I killed my MacBook Pro with hot tea on the keyboard (yes, really stupid) and lost the bookmark for the website.
I tried Google and came up with sites which wanted information from me plus some of them had warnings from McAfee.
I could try to wait for the MacBook to get fixed and see if the bookmark is there but I was talking with my aunt and told her I would try to find the site for her.
PS - It had a lot of British TV shows listed as well as some US shows. Any help appreciated.[/h]

Question:
re "Are You Being Served"
Someone from this group gave me a link to a webpage that had links to download all episodes of AYBS as well as a number of other British TV shows. It was easy, and did not require email address, passwords or registration. A great website but sadly I killed my MacBook Pro with hot tea on the keyboard (yes, really stupid) and lost the bookmark for the website.
I tried Google and came up with sites which wanted information from me plus some of them had warnings from McAfee.
I could try to wait for the MacBook to get fixed and see if the bookmark is there but I was talking with my aunt and told her I would try to find the site for her.
PS - It had a lot of British TV shows listed as well as some US shows. Any help appreciated.

Try TV Duck

"Are you free?" "Yes, I'm free!"
"My pussy got an awful surprise today"
"You've all done very well!"

That's about it for most of the episodes I think... ;-)
... and the occassional flash of leg and cleavage from young Mr Grace's secretary and nurse .

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
WTF is that crawling up her muff?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
that KKK fella likes are you being served according to the louis theroux doco