• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

are you based in Herford?

Status
Not open for further replies.
princess_fiona said:
I am looking for a guy who is based at herford, who is under 25 who went to watch the england v portugal match at the fanfest in Gelsemkirken.
Decoded:

Hello nice people, I am trying to find the daddy for my baby which will be born in March. I don't know his name, regiment or telephone number,
for that matter, but am getting worried.

He doesn't write, he doesn't phone.......

I have tried this on Arrse before, but I didn't get much help then either.

Please give me a nicer reception this time.

Thank you

princess_fiona said:
do you really know somebody who went to watch the match there? or are you just taking the p**s?
By George, I believe she's got it!

Seriously, you've tried the Arrse approach before and didn't get anywhere. Good luck and all that but this is a pretty unforgiving place, so expect some p*ss taking and don't take it personally. Who knows, you might even strike lucky?

I know lots of people from Herford, being based there myself, along with about 350 under 25 year olds with very short hair cuts who may or may not have gone to the fan fest. To be honest love, as has been said before, if he was a proper squaddie and wanted you to get in touch with him, he would have made sure that you had his details. I think you should move on with your life..........fancy a drink?

drain_sniffer said:
I know lots of people from Herford, being based there myself, along with about 350 under 25 year olds with very short hair cuts who may or may not have gone to the fan fest. To be honest love, as has been said before, if he was a proper squaddie and wanted you to get in touch with him, he would have made sure that you had his details. I think you should move on with your life..........fancy a drink?
Too late mate, she's seen your avatar!!!! :D

the problem was i was actually with my boyfriend at the time and regret not giving him my number now! He did ask if i was sinlg ebut at the time i wasnt I should of just asked hime for his details. never mind.

princess_fiona said:
do you really know somebody who went to watch the match there? or are you just taking the p**s?
I'm sure alot of men under the age of 25 went to the match!

Which one do you want, do you know his name?

Or will any of them do as long as they live in the right place, are under 25 and wear green?

Edited - because I forgot to call you a gopping whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads