are you based in Herford?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by princess_fiona, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking for a guy who is based at herford, who is under 25 who went to watch the england v portugal match at the fanfest in Gelsemkirken.

2. Stand by.......

3. I cant wait for this one.........

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Decoded:

Hello nice people, I am trying to find the daddy for my baby which will be born in March. I don't know his name, regiment or telephone number,
    for that matter, but am getting worried.

He doesn't write, he doesn't phone.......

I have tried this on Arrse before, but I didn't get much help then either.

Please give me a nicer reception this time.

Thank you

5. I honestly havnt got a baby or one on the way, i couldnt think of anything worse.

6. Is his name Smudger?

7. Why? Are you a man?

8. do you really know somebody who went to watch the match there? or are you just taking the p**s?

9. Who, me or DS?

10. Gremlin

Errrmmmmmmm :roll:

11. By George, I believe she's got it!

Seriously, you've tried the Arrse approach before and didn't get anywhere. Good luck and all that but this is a pretty unforgiving place, so expect some p*ss taking and don't take it personally. Who knows, you might even strike lucky?

12. have you tried putting an ad in the forces news paper-then his wife would have a laugh as well..

13. I know lots of people from Herford, being based there myself, along with about 350 under 25 year olds with very short hair cuts who may or may not have gone to the fan fest. To be honest love, as has been said before, if he was a proper squaddie and wanted you to get in touch with him, he would have made sure that you had his details. I think you should move on with your life..........fancy a drink?

14. Gremlin

Too late mate, she's seen your avatar!!!! :D

15. You mean she knows class and quality when she see's it obviously

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.