Are you a sex god/goddess?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by tigerbaby, May 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

go on then who thinks they can beat me:

A brilliant bolt of lightning descends! SHAZAAM! The oracle has spoken! The smoke clears to reveal that inside you is a divine being, Persephone, Goddess of the Night, a woman in touch with her deepest inner desires.
    As the most sexual of all the female deities, you are very comfortable in the bedroom. Your skill at pleasing a man is unmatched, and you know exactly what you need for your own pleasure. As a woman of passion, you're very comfortable with expressing your desires to anyone. You are a proud and confident woman who exudes sensuality. You cherish the intimacy of physical attraction and know what it takes to win a man. As a woman deeply in touch with your sexuality, you definitely know how to thoroughly enjoy yourself! Your polished bedroom performance always keeps them coming back for more. When everything is going right, a light shines down from the heavens. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

:D oooo yeah!
  2. Zeus - God of Thunder.
    Like a ten-megaton bomb, you drop from the sky and into the arms of your lovers. Seduction is not just a simple game for you, it's a way of life. With your handsome looks and masculine charms, you wow the ladies until all resistance has worn away. As ruler of the gods, you like to remain in control of your relationships. From casual discussions to techniques in the bedroom, you like to give the orders. You may have many admirers, but you might tend to fall a little short on some virtues -- such as fidelity. Your mind wanders at the slightest provocation. You have been known to have several women on your mind (and in your bed) at once. This is understandable; with such powerful feelings thundering inside, you just need to spread your love a bit further than most. What's certain is that once you warm up, your godly nature starts working overtime. As you perform your magic, that special someone will know exactly why they call you a true sex god.
  3. It's so right! If music be the food of love, I'm ready for a sandwich!

4. and i seem to be playing with

is that cool or what :p
  5. J_D

J_D LE

Honest, I am a good Catholic girl!!
  6. Look if john Prescott is a sex-god then I cetainly am, bow down and worship me!
  7. you people have to compare yourselves to *fictional* gods. how sad. me i don't coz i'm just damned amazing
  8. Wow! You should change your name to Venus!

A brilliant bolt of lightning descends! SHAZAAM! The oracle has spoken! The smoke clears to reveal that inside you is a divine being, Venus, the Goddess of Love and Beauty.
    Let's just say that you are a deity with quite a fan club. Popular and pretty, you fill men with desire. Taking pride in your appearance, you have a very feminine way about you. Although you have perfected the art of innocent flirting, beneath that naive exterior lies a woman ready to hit the sheets and get busy. And once you're in the bedroom, your divine instincts take over. Smooth as silk in sexual situations, you know how to make your lovers melt. And men are in awe of your sexual confidence and skilled performance. You are a diva of delight. Suddenly, like a light from the heavens, your partner discovers your true inner nature. Behold, the skies proclaim, here lies a goddess!

:oops: :oops: I think I got Prescott's by mistake because it sure as h ell isn't mine :lol: