Are you a nut-job Sniper9??

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by moving-target-survivor, Oct 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bullshit email or interesting ARRSE aid memoire??

Official Psychopath Test

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result.

This is not meant to be a trick question. It is ‘as it reads’ - and was devised by US State Department Psychologists to establish standards for sociopathic and psychopathic tendencies.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, meets a man whom she does not know. She thinks that the man is very attractive and falls in love with him. However, she never asks for his telephone number and does not talk to him again. A few days later she kills her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

Your Answer:

If you have stated that ‘she was hoping that the man would appear at the sisters’ funeral’, you are displaying psychopathic tendencies.

Many convicted serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly.

Over to you nut-jobs.........
  2. I thought that the man might be her brother-in-law whom she has previously never met and in killing her sister she might be freeing him up, provided of course that he would want a re;ationship with his wife's killer sister!
  3. ...hmmm, the DozyBint theory?
  4. My fist reply was that she was just a * nutter!
  5. Oops, i got it right..
  6. I thought she killed her sister over an argument about their mother's will!
  7. Mmmm, the answer is also the only logical one given the facts in the explanation. So does this mean all psychopaths are logical, or all logical people are psychopathic?
  8. "suicidal twin kills sister by mistake !!!!!!!!"

Another rorschach test ? later proved to be a load of b*llocks from spam psych labs
  9. Beer and Skittles.
  10. Eh? 8O
  11. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Must admit can't see the logic in thinking he'd show again from those bare facts.

What's the verdit if you thought she killed the mother first?
  12. Its joke DB ! so was the rorschach test ( AKA "the ink blot test")
  13. I was actually wondering how m-t-s knew what I was thinking! [​IMG]
  14. sorry my mistake - thought you meant my post DB