Are you a Nazi or a Patriot?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by, Jun 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm from Denmark and see what is going on in my country and it scares me. That is why I am here to call every patriot out there to stand up against tyranny.

The Germans did not from one day to the next figure out it would be a great idea to gas over 6 million Jews in concentration camps.

My Italian granddad was in the resistance and was close to be shot 3 times and his brother was not a Jew, but he was a prisoner in one of the concentration camps and he had to burn the dead corpses, otherwise he would he be shot and burned. I have met this man. I have seen his concentration camp tattoo and hold his hands that had missing fingers. These experiences had tortured his mind all his life. To talk with him was to get in contact with that very important part of world history.

I have also talked with a wonderful older German that was a former Hitler Youth and soldier(Hilmar von Campe) and even talked with a grandchild of an escaped SS officer. She was brought up with the SS Nazi mindset but today she knows it is wrong.

My danish granddad was in Berlin in the 30's and he saw how the Germans lived in denial. My granddad tried to warn his German friends but they would not listen, just like today. My granddad could clearly see Hitler was an insane war monger.

The former Hitler youth and the grandchild of the SS are today warning us that history repeats itself. It is clear for everyone that has not allowed to be programmed to love the tyranny.

The brainwashing puts the public in a mass hypnotic trance. They are only focused on their own life and try to escape reality by enjoying entertainment.

In Nazi Germany the system did not have sophisticated methods like digital TV that brings people into a mild hypnotic trance day in and day out. The problem is that the public does not notice it them selves that they are being programmed to accept the fascist take over of our countries.

It also happens over a long period of time so the public get used to the violations of their freedom for extra safety.

Just like in Nazi Germany it was to protect the citizens. The state did it to keep everyone safe.

'"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty or safety ...'" Benjamin Franklin

The system brings in a threat to society. Terrorism (Reichstag fire 1933) and Jews. Today it is Terrorism and Muslims. It means we all have to give up some freedoms to get more safety and will lose everything over time.

“Naturally the common people don’t want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it’s always a
    simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship.
    Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are
    being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every
    --- Hermann Goering, Hitler’s Reich Marshall, at the Nuremberg
    Trials after World War II.

The mainstream media was always pro government just like today.

Joseph Goebbels Nazi Propaganda Minister:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

We have 2 paths we can go.

1 You accept more violation of your freedom to "keep you safe" from terrorism, crime and health and will accept that the state will set up naked body scanners in the airports. You will also accept more security because you have nothing to hide, till we all live in a global fascist New World Order.

2. You investigate what all this is about and spread the information to everybody you know. Remember what Joseph Goebbels said "the truth is the greatest enemy of the State”

This is the solution! The more extreme the police state gets, the more people will look for answers why it is happening. If you can show them the truth then people will wake up.

Are you a Nazi or a Patriot? You have to decide because there are only 2 choices.

Fall of the Republic HQ full length version
  2. Does Welsh count??
  3. Come again?
  4. Just to check, are you part of the 'giant lizards' debate, the Dan Brown Fan Club, or just generally concerned about global capitalism?
  5. Do you think it wise to put a post like this in the Naafi Bar? No doubt someone will be along shortly to tell you to fuck off.
  6. Carlsberg don't make heid the ba's, but if they did...
  7. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

they might have been on dodgy ground morally but their uniforms looked pretty spiff.

do you think I'd suit black with silver piping?
  8. I like the guy. So fuck off.
  9. What a welcome.
  10. What a dickhead.
  11. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

dude, this is positively a gentle fondle and a delicate lick of the ear compared to what some people get. :p
  12. haha ok. Yes maybe you are right.
  13. An avatar containing the word 'illuminati' gives the slightest hint of a clue. Give my regards to Ikey the goalie.
  14. Neither I'm a Virgo