Are You A Facist???

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Phil306, Jan 21, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

2. 2.3: A liberal airhead.

Well, if that's the consequences of saying that astrology is never going to be shown to be right...

3. Your F Score is: 4.7 "You should practice doing things with your left hand."

???? Is this an insult? :roll:

4. I'm a liberal air head, Hurrah for me

5. 2.83- no real surprises there. Somehow I don't think the phrase "Liberal Airhead" was actually in Adorno's model though.

No it isn't, in fact it is fast becoming the mainstream in European philosophical and social theory and is starting to gain ground in the US, but such a discussion really has no place in the Naafi Bar.

Can't wait to hear Herrenbloke's score- if his computer doesn't blow up in the process. :D

6. Or perhaps a more apt test for the likes of Herrenbloke, American _Dominion and other such mongs would be the following G-Scale Test:

http://www.anesi.com/gscale.htm

7. 3.233333333333333r - You are disciplined but tolerant. No surprise there!

8. 2.7666666666666666 You are a liberal airhead.
    That will surprise a few people who know me.

9. Oh dear 4.7 That was a bit of a suprise :?

Maybe the public degridation of sex offenders sent me over the normality rating :oops:

10. Tis true DB, but definitely a surprise that I'm categorised as "a liberal airhead" with 2.77..... 8O

lancslad

11. I also chose the "Whip them till they bleed" option, so either I'm uber-liberal about everything else or you're a little less tolerant than you think! :lol:

As for you, lancs: 8O :? :lol: It's obvious you're a liberal push-over; you have no aggression left, you live in a house of women and even your dog dominates you! :p :D

I'm not going to be invited to shoot with you anymore, am I? :roll: :lol:

12. You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

I don't want to be an American...

13. You are disciplined but tolerant; a true American.

how insulting is that :roll:

14. I'm disciplined but tolerant too... American???? No thanks!! true scots through and through