• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Are you a Chav???

I'm 41%. No way.

Wifeoid did the test. 28%. Chuffed to fcuk. Said she's never pi55ed in the street. However, I remember she was annoyed with me one evening, she threw my uniform on the bedroom floor, hiked up her skirt, squat and pissed on it. Quite arousing actually.

Your lucky,I'm 37%,feck knows how I hate the scrote's.

87% Chav.... respect due to the Park Lane Crew, .......

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Disaster. I'm 18% chav. The Silk and Satin in my wardrobe and bone china and porcelain in my cupboards are over ruled by my potsmoking youth, and the crab sticks I once ate in a buffet! O woe is me!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
33% FFS!!!!!

I can't do the test due to the fun police policies in operation, however i'm going to openly admit that i'm 0.000000000001% chav, PURELY because i once nearly knocked one over in my automo-car. It managed to sense that i wasn't going to stop and scurried out of the way just in time but i'm ready to conceed that some of its scent may have wafted its way through my air filter system and despite my best efforts to hold my breath was hyperventolating at the thought of ridding the earth of one of them.

Ashamed regards

F_G (Bonnet)

OMG ... 20%. 8O

How can that be?

I am a gentleman, who may have been "caught short" in the past, and visited Calais with the HQ 11 Gp Wives' Club outing, but really this is too much to bear. And I didn't even understand half the questions! :lol:

Grownup_Rafbrat said:
Disaster. I'm 18% chav. The Silk and Satin in my wardrobe and bone china and porcelain in my cupboards are over ruled by my potsmoking youth, and the crab sticks I once ate in a buffet! O woe is me!
Like you, RAFB, I suffered from honesty.
What's a crab stick between friends, FFS, when it was not consciously purchased as a "food" item.
However, do tell more about the Silk and Satin in the wardrobe ... you may achieve redemption through that :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fish and Chips The Intelligence Cell 8
Provost The NAAFI Bar 167
brettarider The NAAFI Bar 8