Are You 4 for 4?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Rocketeer, Nov 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Internet Big Brothers have announced the ' most watched' bits on the www..the top four downloads are:
    at No. 4: Kylie Minogie's sultry ad for lingerie, wherein she gyrates in flimsies ..

No. 3 goes to the ' infamous ' [and surprisingly boring ] Paris Hilton ' sex tape '

No. 2 is Gary the Numa Numa lip sync lad..

and at No. 1 a country mile ahead of all of them is the poor Canajan kid who was caught fantasizing with a mop that he was a Jedi Knight and swishing about his school gym light sabreing phantoms..

Lad will go to his grave regretting that..

So?

How many of you have will actually admit to having hit pause and rewind and viewed such drivel?

I will regretfully confess I have seen 1,2 and 4 but not seen Paris in ' action ' [ prefer the Pam Anderson version just cause there's more to look at ]..

2. How can you say that "One night in Paris" was boring if you haven't watched it?

It is a bit actually, but she certainly seems to give a decent BJ.

3. So how do you know it's boring then?
    Come on, Admit it, you've wanked yourself stupid watching it & dreaming about her schoolboys body.....

TTFN

BFG

4. ROFL at the starwars kid, i thought it was Funny As Fook at first but after a while it gets boring whereas paris hilton stays entertaining for a long time :D