Are women more fake now?

But shrewd with money, there can't be much you couldn't buy as Kiss merchandise back then

and you can still buy a ton of Kiss merchandise.

Don't forget they also appeared in an episode of Scooby Doo

and appeared on Tanked

morsk

LE
I've noticed over the past few years that women are looking more and more "fake".
Fake as in counterfeit?
Did you shag a Transvestite and are looking to absolve yourself?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I've not worn makeup since lockdown started. Whereas before I didn't feel "dressed" without it, I'm now beginning to think I'm better off without it.
just pull your hair up into a really tight ponytail.

seriously though they reckon all you need a good sun cream to keep it moisturised and repair any damage..

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Did you know he was once in an episode of the A Team? His performance was so wooden that he made the rest of the cast look like actual actors. Even a shop mannequin outperformed him
no that was COWBOY george. totally different fella. not gay at all.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

seriously though they reckon all you need a good sun cream to keep it moisturised and repair any damage..

Known locally as the "Chessington facelift". Personally I've never understood why girlies would scrape their hair back so they look like a baldy man.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

I'm past the suncream stage, being a) too far gone to repair previous damage, and b) not stupid enough to lie in the sun deliberately.

For any laydees present, @fairmaidofperth I do believe in a bit of subtle lippy as it protects as well as enhances.

Move over Mumsnet!

I'm past the suncream stage, being a) too far gone to repair previous damage, and b) not stupid enough to lie in the sun deliberately.

For any laydees present, @fairmaidofperth I do believe in a bit of subtle lippy as it protects as well as enhances.

Move over Mumsnet!
I don't know why it is called lipstick, it doesn't appear to make their lips stick.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Move over Mumsnet!
well not to fear - there's a good reason you wimmin like candelight dinners.

They are not.
Mrs has stopped shaving her legs as she enjoys the wind through the hairs.
It is as erotic as anything else I have undergone/been in.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Surely it's about having the confidence to do what YOU want to do, wear none, go full slap or somewhere in between.

What I don't like is young girls being pressured into following the herd. It takes confidence to follow your own route and adolescents are so vulnerable to marketing, influencers etc.

Reality shows have a lot to answer for, in that they promote a certain look which creates a marketing opportunity. What I often wonder is how do girls pay for all the treatments/makeup/dermaplaning/fake tans/permanent tattoos etc. Must cost a fortune. Not to mention the constant cleaning of your bedding when it all comes off during the night if you don't follow a proper skin care routine and do a double cleanse!
It's a constant amazement that women who obviously spend a lot of time and money on hair, make up, nails etc sometimes appear not to own a tooth brush.
It's way too common to see such fashion victims with a mouthful of stumps

I did my dating and carousing in the 80’s, despite the big hair and shoulder pads, girls back then were a lot more natural, healthier looking and less tattooed, they were also less likely to try to drink you under the table or offer you outside coz you called “Our Tracy a tart!” Feeling old and anti-social now I just don’t think the young ladies of today can hold a light to my wife’s generation!

Last edited:
I did my dating and carousing in the 80’s, despite the big hair and shoulder pads, girls back then were a lot more natural, healthier looking and less tattooed, they were also less likely to try to drink you under the table or offer you outside coz you called “Our Tracy a tart!” Feeling old and anti-social now I just don’t think the young ladies of today can hold a light to my wife’s generation!
The trick was to call them a treacle, one tart took over 2 years to work what that meant

Latest Threads