Are women more fake now?

Oops

War Hero
ah there we have you, here you have more and more special make up that looks like you haven't got any make up on.

at twice the price too.

My brother dated a beautician teacher from the local tech - she was orange most of the time which was a shame.
Beauticians, Hmm..
Screenshot_20200528-192938.pngIMG-20171018-WA0002.jpgIMG-20171024-WA0011.jpgIMG-20180725-WA0012.jpgIMG_20200321_140304_3.jpg
Speaking of paint......some of these have earned her many thousands of followers and pounds, and propelled her to 'Social Media Influencer'.....according to the Daily Wail,
One is her first catwalk show, a certain Pop Star wife of an Ex footballer, can you tell?
One picture got her censured by her agency for upsetting the Vegan Community (losing a couple of thousand followers and plenty of hate mail too, they thought she was shooting the bloody sheep, not worming em. Early lesson learned)
The last one is her 'suffering' lockdown conditions.....
Her mates are scattered round the Globe, most managed to get home, many are suffering mental elf issues....
I don't get the impression she is.

JackSofty

War Hero
TOWIE popularised the VJazzle, would this have been popular outside of Essex with out trash telly of TOWIE?
I met that redhead bint from TOWIE (I cannot be ARRSED to google her name) a couple of years ago and she appeared to be made of wax and was about as erudite as a 4 tonner. The dancer Louie Spence was there too and he is a midget who I could only see in my peripheral vision as he passed right under my nose.
The wife did not notice either of them.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

TOWIE popularised the VJazzle, would this have been popular outside of Essex with out trash telly of TOWIE?
Then again. Wasn't it Mary Quant in the 60s who caused a ripple by mentioning "topiary"? Heart shaped was the recommended fashion. Very risque.

witsend

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Ahhhhh the *Twitter 500 generation. Just an upgrade from the 80’s. Display themselves on social media for approval, attention and general woman gossiping/bitching. Eyebrows are rectangular, eyelashes and nails are false. Camouflage, more commonly known as makeup (Fools face recognition software) is about 5mm thick depending on their complexion. Colour ranges from light tan to proper dark brown shite. Never leaves home without being dressed to the nines like they’re just about to go out clubbing, don’t forget that loaf of bread Chantelle. It’s all about the display. Opinions on everything, animals are cuddly and all men are bastards is gospel. Drives a brightly coloured *Fiat 500 with eyelashes on the headlights.

*Other social media platforms and cars are used.

Then again. Wasn't it Mary Quant in the 60s who caused a ripple by mentioning "topiary"? Heart shaped was the recommended fashion. Very risque.
Everyday a school day, I've seen a fair few heart shaped lady gardens, never would have guessed Mary Quant was the instigator

ah there we have you, here you have more and more special make up that looks like you haven't got any make up on.

at twice the price too.

My brother dated a beautician teacher from the local tech - she was orange most of the time which was a shame.
Nope. Showing your good skin without makeup.

Google Caroline Hirons. It's all about the glow and no artifice.

From a non make up wearer

Polyester

Old-Salt

Yep. My missus never wears makeup and I still feel compelled to square her away now and again and we’ve been together for sixteen years so there must be something in it. Unless I need a trip to spec savers.

Huge market in make up though. Even young blokes are doing it now.

Yep. My missus never wears makeup and I still feel compelled to square her away now and again and we’ve been together for sixteen years so there must be something in it. Unless I need a trip to spec savers.

Huge market in make up though. Even young blokes are doing it now.

yes, young blokes are doing it "now"

such as Grayson Perry
1590741825027.png

Eddie Izzard

1590741881606.png

George Alan O'Dowd

1590741933341.png

and Louis the 14th
1590742128892.png

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Obviously an examination of the suicide girls website would cause major anxiety attacks to some of the posters here

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

I've not worn makeup since lockdown started. Whereas before I didn't feel "dressed" without it, I'm now beginning to think I'm better off without it.

Polyester

Old-Salt
yes, young blokes are doing it "now"

such as Grayson Perry
View attachment 477520

Eddie Izzard

View attachment 477521

George Alan O'Dowd

View attachment 477522

and Louis the 14th
View attachment 477523
Ha!ha! Well, yes of course there were those individuals in the past and you have to admit it was a rarified practice by those who could afford it. My poorly explained point was that it’s now mainstream and it would appear, acceptable.
E2A: funny that you should include an image of boy George actually, my old dear thinks he is unbelievably handsome without make up.

Latest Threads