Are women more fake now?

Sadly not...

I have nothing against this one (unfortunately).

The young lady in question is bent over a severe looking lady's knee, the ripples generated travel outwards in a most artful fashion, one could become quite hypnotised by the display.

(I'm led to believe)
Yes, I remember the one you're on about. Will have a look for you and post it if I find it. Unless someone beats me to it.

How reassuring that some of you prefer natural.

I'm gobsmacked at the amount of makeup young girls in the UK slap on themselves. Here in France it's much more natural or sophisticated. We do have more nail bars springing up but that's more for women 50+ to look polished. Cough.

There is a growing market for skincare and wearing less makeup and letting the natural glow shine through.

I'm passionate about healthy living/keeping fit (in my 60s) and hate to see girls letting it all go pear shaped. Literally.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I think that pretty much typifies the fashion industry.

In a way, it's admirable. Let's face it, they've managed to convince a large number if people that half-destroyed trousers are more valuable than intact ones.
Not to mention paying over the odds to advertise someone else's product.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
And really Wimpy was like an American diner who main stable was the burger for dinner, and massive fried breakfasts for breakfast,, who ironically seem to have been usurped by the likes of Ok Diner with their faux American diner apparel
Were you lured in by their benders?

Polyester

Old-Salt

I'm gobsmacked at the amount of makeup young girls in the UK slap on themselves. Here in France it's much more natural or sophisticated. We do have more nail bars springing up but that's more for women 50+ to look polished. Cough.

There is a growing market for skincare and wearing less makeup and letting the natural glow shine through.

I'm passionate about healthy living/keeping fit (in my 60s) and hate to see girls letting it all go pear shaped. Literally.
Personally, I genuinely care more about what’s happening upstairs in someone’s head. Although I do agree with you about keeping in good nick as we age. I’m at the tender age of 40 and a lot of my contemporaries and work mates are already in rag order. Not letting that happen to me.

Those sort of things are temporary, so don't really matter. Tattoos are a different game, as is some of the work they have done. Some of these birds with tattooed eyebrows, fillers and lifts are obviously unaware that they look like burns victims from the Battle of Britain.

I don’t think women are more fake now more than young men are more fake now. The only young men and women I know are relatives, friends or neighbours. I see an outgoing and confident generation who seem quite relaxed in their surroundings. More so than my generation (ie old enough to be their dad), but on balance boys seem more unsure of their futures than women.
The only woman I’ve known to have a boob job had it done in her forties because she didn’t like the shape of them (she did not have kids, just did it for herself).

Were you lured in by their benders?
No the missus was too lazy to wait till we got home to eat, and as I said at the time the name is apt the food is "OK" certainly nothing to write home

The only woman I’ve known to have a boob job had it done in her forties because she didn’t like the shape of them (she did not have kids, just did it for herself).
What shape were they, I'm presuming not massive melons

What shape were they, I'm presuming not massive melons
I know you won’t rest until you know, you filthy pervert that fits the profile of most arrse users.
Rounded but a bit bigger. Perhaps something she could wear a dress in without what my missus calls a “massive tit bra”.
She had started being a gym bunny and wanted tits with a shape. That’s it.
It really might not sound much if you were a bloke down the gym showing off.
We‘ve all done it. Best BFT time? Bench press? Yep.
Worried about my shape/figure? Yep.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Fat girls are nothing new.
The problem starts when other people start telling them they are still attractive.
It's a bit of a cruel hoax really. Deep down the fat girls probably know it's just others patronizing them.

Having said that, I don't really want a scrawny crack whore.

Nothing worse than a skinny crack whore in her 40s who tries to dress like she's still 18.
em.jpg

I agree! :)

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Fashions change - there was a time when grumpy old men moaned about the introduction of the mini-skirt and the bikini. But don't worry, there's still plenty of natural good looking women out there if you open your eyes
really!

are you sure?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

ah there we have you, here you have more and more special make up that looks like you haven't got any make up on.

at twice the price too.

My brother dated a beautician teacher from the local tech - she was orange most of the time which was a shame.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I know you won’t rest until you know, you filthy pervert that fits the profile of most arrse users.
Rounded but a bit bigger. Perhaps something she could wear a dress in without what my missus calls a “massive tit bra”.
She had started being a gym bunny and wanted tits with a shape. That’s it.
It really might not sound much if you were a bloke down the gym showing off.
We‘ve all done it. Best BFT time? Bench press? Yep.
Worried about my shape/figure? Yep.
But would you take it as far as undergoing surgery?

What mildly warms my piss (I'm a reasonable person) is that there are probably competent plastic surgeons who could be more use patching up people who've been disfigured through accidents, cancer, or whatever, but instead choose to mutilate perfectly healthy women for the sake of vanity. It's self harm as far as I'm concerned.

And I don't believe that those women will be happy with the result for very long - if they're that insecure, they'll soon find something else to interfere with.

Last bit first; you are right in that it’s a different ball game.
I really would not know what to do when confronted with this shit.
Life saving first, patching up after.
And no surgery.

Last edited:
But would you take it as far as undergoing surgery?

What mildly warms my piss (I'm a reasonable person) is that there are probably competent plastic surgeons who could be more use patching up people who've been disfigured through accidents, cancer, or whatever, but instead choose to mutilate perfectly healthy women for the sake of vanity. It's self harm as far as I'm concerned.

And I don't believe that those women will be happy with the result for very long - if they're that insecure, they'll soon find something else to interfere with.
Never have truer words been written.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
1590699595559.png

Latest Threads