Are women more fake now?

Let's face it - the booty thing only came about because a reality star had a fat arse and rather than do something about it it was decided instead that it was 'desirable'.
I think that pretty much typifies the fashion industry.

In a way, it's admirable. Let's face it, they've managed to convince a large number if people that half-destroyed trousers are more valuable than intact ones.

Nowadays, it seems to me that lots of people have confidence and image issues (both sexes, forgetting all the made up "woke" ones) and compensate by having lots of badly thought out tattoos and other body modifications.

Oops

War Hero
At least you can rest your pint on it.
Someone on 'ere' s got a fantastic avatar of a delightful ladies posterior rippling with after a 'bitch slap' from another equally charming lady.

Tis a thing of absolute beauty!

If you did it to one of these newbies, either your wrist would snap on the scaffolding, or the resultant tremors would set off tsunamis.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Not quite.....l grew up in the 1980's so l remember seeing the Punk Rockers going around the streets with their hair in all styles and colours of the Rainbow.
And most of those current sporting such styles are of a similar vintage

Mölders 1

Old-Salt
in the absence of news outside of CV19 at the moment, I've discovered Now70s TV. Now the music may be 1970s, but it's a world better than modern SPAM. And videos for 14" TVs? Squint and you might see facial features.

But you watch videos of females, solo and in bands, and there can be no doubt that they were far more natural in the 70s.
I believe that after the 1980's (certainly after the mid 90's) the "Natural Look" started to decline.

I've noticed over the past few years that women are looking more and more "fake".
By this I mean, fake eyelashes, loads of make up, fake tan, boob jobs, big lips, stupid long nails, etc.
I was looking back at some photos today, of some young women 20-30 years ago. They looked much more natural.

To be honest, some young women today look so ridiculously tarted up, that they look like ladyboys. And not the proper Thai ones either.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but then I realized that some of them have heads that look too big for their bodies. So they look like transvestite dolls (if there is such a thing).

Am I imagining this? I've not heard anyone else say it.
Nope.
Angela-Merkel-and-a-photo-supposedly-showing-her-naked-531044.jpg

I've noticed over the past few years that women are looking more and more "fake".
By this I mean, fake eyelashes, loads of make up, fake tan, boob jobs, big lips, stupid long nails, etc.
I was looking back at some photos today, of some young women 20-30 years ago. They looked much more natural.

To be honest, some young women today look so ridiculously tarted up, that they look like ladyboys. And not the proper Thai ones either.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but then I realized that some of them have heads that look too big for their bodies. So they look like transvestite dolls (if there is such a thing).

Am I imagining this? I've not heard anyone else say it.
^
Sexist cnut.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think that pretty much typifies the fashion industry.

In a way, it's admirable. Let's face it, they've managed to convince a large number if people that half-destroyed trousers 3 TIMES THE PRICE are more valuable than intact ones.
FOC

Every day it seems I articulate to Zero Alpha that I fear for the future of mankind.
Our probable future in Europe and America

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
wimmin look a lot better with a bit of a build to them as they get older a heart shaped bum and an actual bust. a size 12-14 without a belly is about the limit IMO.

we blokes do not exactly stay racing snake slim - look at Phil Campion - Special Pie Service veteran and TV personality - so we need something that balances us out as well.

mind you that aussie papparazzi agent bloke jonno something - who had his fat sculpted via lipo to look like abs for big brother years ago was terrible.

now there's something called abdominal etching.

in the absence of news outside of CV19 at the moment, I've discovered Now70s TV. Now the music may be 1970s, but it's a world better than modern SPAM. And videos for 14" TVs? Squint and you might see facial features.

But you watch videos of females, solo and in bands, and there can be no doubt that they were far more natural in the 70s.
it's just been taken off freeview for some reason.

Someone on 'ere' s got a fantastic avatar of a delightful ladies posterior rippling with after a 'bitch slap' from another equally charming lady.

Tis a thing of absolute beauty!

If you did it to one of these newbies, either your wrist would snap on the scaffolding, or the resultant tremors would set off tsunamis.
1590588012472.png

This one?

Dr Death

War Hero
More fast food, sedentary lifestyle for a lot of those rationing was still a real memory. More home cooked food about. It wasn't until the mid-eighties that the fast food really made an impact over here.
I remember the first branch of MacDonalds opening in 1977 in Haymarket W1. Nobody in Blighty had seen anything like it, to the extent that very few people went in there for the first few days. Until then, for "fast" food Blighty had mainly chippies, Wimpy and cafes.

Latest Threads