Are women more fake now?

I've noticed over the past few years that women are looking more and more "fake".
By this I mean, fake eyelashes, loads of make up, fake tan, boob jobs, big lips, stupid long nails, etc.
I was looking back at some photos today, of some young women 20-30 years ago. They looked much more natural.

To be honest, some young women today look so ridiculously tarted up, that they look like ladyboys. And not the proper Thai ones either.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but then I realized that some of them have heads that look too big for their bodies. So they look like transvestite dolls (if there is such a thing).

Am I imagining this? I've not heard anyone else say it.
Egg on toast for breakfast

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Corsets to adjust waists

Wigs

High shoes

Ear piercing

Tattoos

All through out history, nothing new to this century

Then you have the various different cultures other than Western
Feet binding
Head binding
Neck rings
Lip stretching
Teeth sharpening

Plenty others

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Did you miss the 70's by chance?
in the absence of news outside of CV19 at the moment, I've discovered Now70s TV. Now the music may be 1970s, but it's a world better than modern SPAM. And videos for 14" TVs? Squint and you might see facial features.

But you watch videos of females, solo and in bands, and there can be no doubt that they were far more natural in the 70s.

morsk

LE
I've noticed over the past few years that women are looking more and more "fake".
By this I mean, fake eyelashes, loads of make up, fake tan, boob jobs, big lips, stupid long nails, etc.
I was looking back at some photos today, of some young women 20-30 years ago. They looked much more natural.

To be honest, some young women today look so ridiculously tarted up, that they look like ladyboys. And not the proper Thai ones either.

I couldn't quite put my finger on it, but then I realized that some of them have heads that look too big for their bodies. So they look like transvestite dolls (if there is such a thing).

What about men? Fake tans, surgically implanted pecs, noses, abs, thighs etc? Waxed backs, arschloches, plums. Immaculately manicured nails, beards, pubes? You misogynistic fcuk.
Fashion is nothing new. It started long before that there was a word for fashion.
Also, I doubt very much that they are doing it for your approval, some do it for social or cultural reasons, in the same way they wear particular clothes.
Tattoos on women a thing of taste. Personally I love tattooed women. Who gives a fuck what they will look like when they are old, as that suggests that you would like to see them naked at 90 if they don't have tattoos. I guess you don't have any tattoos, or you would know what it means to sit to get them.
Having a head that look to big for your body is a combat indicator of anorexia. That is a whole other discussion as to the cause of it.
I think you are a closet homo. You, John Travolta and Robbie Williams. You hunger for some surreptitious man love.

P.S fat girls need loving too, just not by me. size 12/B cup max. Scaley Alberto will take up my slack there.

Mölders 1

Old-Salt

I have wondered exactly the same thing myself many times in recent years......(it must be part of my mid-life crisis).

I agree with virtually everything you say, just too add that even their hairstyles don't look as natural as they used too.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I have wondered exactly the same thing myself many times in recent years......(it must be part of my mid-life crisis).

I agree with virtually everything you say, just too add that even their hairstyles don't look as natural as they used too.
Was it the blue and green hair that makes you suspect that?

I suppose it goes with the fake attitudes and double standards that they hold men to account by.

What I can't understand is the obsession with 'booty'. Why on earth do perfectly attractive young women want their arse to pump up like a pad wife's 6 months into the marriage?

And don't get me started on tattooing on eyebrows. That's a sure sign of civilisation collapsing.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
There has a fantastic meme on Facebook last year which went something along the lines of, "Women, before you say he's 'not good enough for you', because he's a little out of shape or thinning on top, look at yourself when you get home and take off your heels, your Wonderbra, your Spanx, your make-up, your hair extensions, your false eyelashes..."

...the list went on and on.

Actually, it made a fair point.

The advertising industry has done a great job of telling every woman she's beautiful, even if she isn't. As well as bringing with it some right sights, it also breeds a certain arrogance. I've had some right heifers, frankly, look down their noses at me and it's them that wouldn't get the time of day - but they truly believe they're fabulous.

The 'fat is beautiful' bit bugs me most. A world in which someone such as Gemma Collins can become a 'star' bothers me. Not because she's over-sized, which she is, but because she's brash, annoying and talentless and we have an environment in which I'm supposed to buy in and 'celebrate' that she's 'made it'.

There's a side ad on here (I can't get it to pop at the moment to get a screen-grab) which is for 'fun bras for the over-50s'. The three models are, to put it politely, apple-shaped. Actually, it's two absolute barrels and a slightly skinnier one in heels, bra and knickers. I don't need to see it, much less want to, but the pressure to 'admire' and 'respect' is overwhelming.

At the same time, we have an environment where there was a picture on the Underground of a young woman who is actually attractive wearing a bikini which was taken down because it put 'unrealistic pressure' on 'normal' women.

Normal? A few years back, most women looked like that, as the video in post #28 underlines. And that went on into the 1990s. I know, I managed to go out with a few of them.

Now, I'm supposed to celebrate and desire some right old tugs, who then get completely false impressions of how desirable they are. If they spent a bit more time in the gym, or just laid off the pies and happy hour cocktails, some of them could scrub up well. Unfortunately, they want all the gain and no pain and there's an industry and media set-up that serves them and that they buy into.

A few years back, I was at a security show at the NEC. Next door was a 'beauty' show.

Fùck me; the perfume cloud was enough to drop a man and the drifting cloud of foundation settled like dust on everything. It wasn't 'beauty'. I think this best illustrates it:

Girls looking like Ladyboys?

Im all for it!!.......

How many ordinary people in that clip - and not a single fattie. What has become of us?
More fast food, sedentary lifestyle for a lot of those rationing was still a real memory. More home cooked food about. It wasn't until the mid-eighties that the fast food really made an impact over here.

Oops

War Hero
Daughter No. 1 got scouted by 3 of the Leading Model agencies in 2017 ( had no pretentions whatsoever in that dept, was down for Agricultural College FFS)
Signed with the World's largest and was on Bondi Beach within two weeks... had three years of t'job, mixing/partying with the great and the not so good, has had the time of her life, but her 'Girl next door ' look is losing its appeal to the more 'Tits and ass' work the ( mainly Brazilian) girls are more suited too.
She was in Cape Town prior to the lurgy, and was due to 'Do London' again this summer, but is now at home shovelling cowsh#t and got a huge smile in her face.
Her strongly held views on drug taking certainly haven't propelled her to Glory as easily as the girls who use the ghey to suppress their appetite, its given her a certain notoriety, however, amongst her peers as 'The Girl who Wont'...
I'm more proud of her for that than owt else.
She did loads of work for 'Merica, before 'The Wedding' did the whole ceremony two days beforehand in wedding dress the full works, in Windsor Chapel for CBS, istr...
Her Kate Middleton 'style' was appealing to that strange audience demographic but as stated , the Kardashians are influencing t'job now (she definitely isn't of that genre) ...
It's been a blast shes made some great friends but I reckon she's ready to move on to summat else reading between the lines, I wonder whether it's just being a level headed country girl , she's got bored with all the pretentious sh#te.
There's plenty of fake out there, she gets biggest boost to her Social meedya numbers when she does makeup stuff when she looks like she's been in an explosion in car repairers sprayshop.
I think its 'orrible, but hey, what's a 55yr old fat b#st#rd farmer gonna buy in the makeup dept?
One of her step sisters in particular worships the bloody ground she walks on, and believes every Instagram post is reflecting her Real life, the others tend to believe her views on the vacuousness of it all.
Fake,sells product with huge markups to silly girls who believe they'll look better looking more fake!
ETA.
Pics....
Yeah , plenty all over t'interweb.....persec prevents on here,
as does the perv patrol!

in the absence of news outside of CV19 at the moment, I've discovered Now70s TV. Now the music may be 1970s, but it's a world better than modern SPAM. And videos for 14" TVs? Squint and you might see facial features.

But you watch videos of females, solo and in bands, and there can be no doubt that they were far more natural in the 70s.
Who doesn't love a bit of natural 70s Fanny?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Let's face it - the booty thing only came about because a reality star had a fat arse and rather than do something about it it was decided instead that it was 'desirable'.

Latest Threads