Are Westbury open?

I only have the one phone number for them, and it is ringing out. However I have no idea whether this is a DDI for someone who is on holiday.

Thanks!

What would you have done before the internet was invented? Phoned the fucking police?

Cranium

Edited to add. Its in the officers recruiting forum so you've passed, fucknuts. :roll:

Taita said:
I only have the one phone number for them, and it is ringing out. However I have no idea whether this is a DDI for someone who is on holiday.

Thanks!
Can I ring your office number to see if you are in during Christmas and New Year?

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
What would you have done before the internet was invented? Phoned the fucking police?

Cranium

Edited to add. Its in the officers recruiting forum so you've passed, fucknuts. :roll:
you sure? Check the thread title. Surely it should be "is westbury open" not "are"

Taita said:

Thanks!
Have you tried asking the grown-up that looks after you to phone them? Maybe they have access to a phone that isn't a toy or will be able to dial the number without using their elbows or forehead and also not try phoning during a leave period.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Officers 22
Tabs Officers 2
I Army Reserve 7