Are we starting to grow a pair ?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Harry Skinters, Jun 25, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I may have previously expressed my displeasure with the Daily Wail but I was reading the original Richard Starkey piece.

Nice reader comment, not sure how genuine :

She can't wear a Niqab for the same reason as I can't wear a Chewbacca costume. If she's allowed to wear it, then I should be allowed to WOOKIE UP. - George Lucas, Tatooine, 25/6/2012 5:21

2. Is a Wookie a Bear?

• Like Like x 1
  3. If Allah meant you to cover your face he would have made a flap of skin to do it, just more religious shoite!! please Note that Allah is currently helping his Syrian followers..........not!! wheres your god now!!!.....See! all tosh!!

4. Like a bear , I'm not a massive Star Wars fan but Chewbacca is more like a Turk that doesn't wax or shave

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is a Panda a bear? Please help.

6. Haha .... wookie up

7. The veil has no religious connotations. It's simply a way to keep women subjugated - or maybe it was started to hide the munters.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Dunno, but Paddington and Rupert are.

9. Is anything... -really- a bear? Or are we not all bears deep down?

I'll leave you to ponder that for a moment.

10. Quite right too! After all, it could have been anyone under that - even an Arrser.

Hmmm, now there's a thought. There are one or two on here who might find that a Jolly Jape!

:)

Rodney2q

11. We've got an Ewok here at work.

Right grumpy bastards, are Ewoks.

Especially when you shout "Oi, Ewok!" at them.

12. [​IMG]

Draw your own conclusions...

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 1
  13. According to the Great Canon of Political Correctness, any person may 'validly' 'self-identify' as anything they please, and it is a repression of their rights of an individual to deny them that. So if some hairy-arsed Glaswegian hardman were to to declare himself a lady Muslim, I'm sure there would be plenty of those who would fight for his right to do so.

14. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

**** off. Do you ******* know who I am? I'm ******* TinTin I am.

Back on thread... theres a school near me I pass sometimes in the morning and one Mum stands out. Full-on Burqua or whatever - even lace over the eye slit. Nobody seems to talk to her, which is her call. But I look at her kid and wonder what effect this has on her.

The sooner we follow the French on this the better.

Jesus. Did I just say "follow the French"?