Are we sanctimonious, whining would-be Soldiers??

Are we sanctimonious, whining would-be Soldiers??

• Of course they are!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some of them are possibly?

• Only a few are?

• Professionals who do a shiity job and are undervalued!

• Dui-Lai and Foxy are whining old gits, who should be wheeled off to Chelsea

• Total voters
So someone (wonder who that could be-eh :roll: ) views all who post here as whining, miscreants who should shut up or put up :roll:

What do you think? Even you who view but never post here, what do you think? Are we?

DL, :D
Come on, this was just too good a nibble to turn my nose up at. Of course you are bunch of whining would be, but you are so far up are own arrses and full of our own self importance to even look like, soldiers. While I know you do your best most of the “Professionally Qualified” amongst you are in the army because
a. Your so bad at your job that you couldn’t get a job in civvie street, even in the NHS..
b. Bone idle and are happy for the rest of the Army to take the piss out of you while being paid for it.
As for the two who voted for the “do a shitty job and are undervalued” Well, I wonder who those two could be????
By the way, I voted for you and Mr Fox to be sent to Chelsea. Why didn’t my vote show? :x

Lunchy youre a prick.
I voted for the Chelsea option!

Filbert Fox said:
Lunchy youre a prick.
I voted for the Chelsea option!
Tell us what you think Foxy!

However thanks for nailing your colours to the flag pole Lunchy. I put this thread together as bait to show your true views on us. Thanks for answering so candidly.

Lunchy said:
While I know you do your best most of the “Professionally Qualified” amongst you are in the army because

a. Your so bad at your job that you couldn’t get a job in civvie street, even in the NHS..
The NHS, thanks to the misguided use of MDHUs, now appreciate us for our experience and multi-discipline skills. They view us as "value for money" and often intice professionally qualified RAMC/QARANC to leave and be employed within their ranks. Thanks to Agenda for Change, this is becoming a reality :evil:

As for the private sector, put mildly, they love us :twisted:

b. Bone idle and are happy for the rest of the Army to take the urine out of you while being paid for it.
I am usually quite busy due to the bad staffing levels of my CEG, 60% undermanned :roll: and I am pragmatic, and so welcome good natured banter about us from the "big" Army. I do object to unsubstanciated Vitriol and slander from uninformed parties who obviously have an issue with the AMS.

As for the two who voted for the “do a shitty job and are undervalued” Well, I wonder who those two could be????
Not me old Chap, I want Chelsea..... :twisted:

thatll be our places reserved then! :D

Christ guys, I thought you already were in Chelsea. Thats the impression I get from all your 'things were better in my day' and 'Do you remember QEMH' Comments! Obviously I now realise that you are just practising for when you are REAL old gits. :twisted:

I don't have a coat its too warm out here. :lol:

Techtechtech said:
Christ guys, I thought you already were in Chelsea. Thats the impression I get from all your 'things were better in my day' and 'Do you remember QEMH' Comments! Obviously I now realise that you are just practising for when you are REAL old gits. :twisted:

I don't have a coat its too warm out here. :lol:
Can't you go and shine your head or something :wink:

Ventress

LE
The Hospital is full up to 2045 and I have booked my place! Second cell on the left by the bar. Cant wait to start fleecing Yanks down Sloane Square, telling them a war story for a Port and Stella. Oh and pretending to be deaf!

lunchy_bunsworth said:
Come on, this was just too good a nibble to turn my nose up at. Of course you are bunch of whining would be, but you are so far up are own arrses and full of our own self importance to even look like, soldiers. While I know you do your best most of the “Professionally Qualified” amongst you are in the army because
b. Bone idle and are happy for the rest of the Army to take the urine out of you while being paid for it.
By the way, I voted for you and Mr Fox to be sent to Chelsea. Why didn’t my vote show? :x
You are, clearly, a mong. To be known from this post onward as - 'Mong boy', 'that f*cking mong' or simply 'mong'. Take your pick, you've earned it.

INVICTUS said:
lunchy_bunsworth said:
You are, clearly, a mong. To be known from this post onward as - 'Mong boy', 'that f*cking mong' or simply 'mong'. Take your pick, you've earned it.
I love you Invictus :wink:

dui-lai said:
I love you Invictus :wink:
me too and if youre at the P&P Ill buy you a drink (cheapest one obviously) if not then its my round first on day one at Chelsea.

Lunchy, I don't want to sound arrogant or professionally qualified but its
"TOO MUCH IS NEVER ENOUGH" not TO much - buy a book and learn English.

No lets not pretend that we are clever, anyway none of us would buy a book when it can be proffed from the hospital library

Of course they whine - who wouldn't.
Is it banter - I think so.
Are some Arrse members incapable of understanding this - yes.
Do the grown ups value them - probably not.
Have they earned the right to whine - yes.
Seen lots of pics of round marks on red-x vehicles to know that whilst they may not all be infantry gods, they have earned the right to wear their not unsubstantial medals with pride.
D-L and F-F swing the lamp, so what, but read between the lines, that is if you can read. I have taken away an awful lot of their gripes and done things about them. No I don't know or work with them but some of my troops are having a better time for me sifting their views.
IMHO the 95% huff and puff leaving 5% food for thought makes Arrse a must read for those who can or want to make a difference.
Crack on I say.

Braindrain,
Thanks for pointing out the Too much thing. Now corrected.

DL and Mr Fox. You must surely know that I respect you (well maybe not you two personally) and your work whether that be in the MDHUs or in the field. I have never doubted the courage of the RAMC (AMS) when under fire. I have been told that you quite a few VCs and some “with Bar”. But come on, you ask the question and then, not DL or Mr Fox, Invictus gets excited about the reply (Invictus, thanks for the offer of name change but I have not yet earned such an honour. I fear you may have peeked too early with your name calling. Give me a few weeks and then reappraise the situation). DL, Mr Fox, Ventress and one or two others seem to be the only people who bother to comment on the AMS boards on a regular basis. Take a look at the “is our board dull” 77 replies, over twice as many as the next nearest. Why because a few comments were made that required a bit of thought on a topic other than how crap the AMS is. As I have said before, if you ask the question then I will give you the answer that I feel is appropriate. If you don’t want to hear the answer then don’t ask the question.

DL offers a few good points that could be further explored such as why don’t you set up your own agency and rent yourself back to the MOD at agency rates or is this being done already? Are you lot in the AMS because it provides extra income while you do your training and agency work? Or is it a calling to help others? I assume that the big changes that AMS could make to keep you bunch in is the normal “pay us more, work us less” routine? Or are you looking for a little respect and recognition? :?:

lunchy_bunsworth said:
DL and Mr Fox. You must surely know that I respect you (well maybe not you two personally) and your work whether that be in the MHUs
whats a MHU? do you mean MDHU?

lunchy_bunsworth said:
why don’t you set up your own agency and rent yourself back to the MOD at agency rates or is this being done already? Are you lot in the AMS because it provides extra income while you do your training and agency work?
You really havent got a clue have you?

Mr Fox, ,

If you are so unhappy about the AMS then answer the question. Explain to us all so that we all may learn what your gripe is.

The AMS is great, it's the MDHU's that are the problem, you probably know them as MHU's (for some reason!!)
Do you know what MDHU stands for? where they are?