Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Woman on GMB (talking about the London demonstration ) saying she doesn’t know when the next black man will be brutalised or murder led by the police. Does the UK police regularly kill people?
PS- Piers and Susannah get on my fecking nerves.

So only white people who get murdered make the news?
So who has heard of the Stephen Lawrence murder?
Who has heard of the Kris Donald murder? Kris Donald was a white CHILD who was murdered by an Asian gang.
I’m pretty sure everyone over a certain age has heard of Stephen Lawrence but most people would have to google Kris Donald.

Interesting; I hadn't heard that, the media are absolutely flagellating over the gentle giant and he was a big fella. Having seen something of the world, people like the police react in that way, when feeling nervous and scared, you overreact and clearly floyd gave the police that feeling. One wonders how the officers in question can get a fair trial, when the media and politicians have already convicted them...

As an aside a good example of media bias is C4 News last night highlighted some graffiti next to the white house and failed to mention it was the infamous church whose windows were put out and trump visited. I thought it the essential problem with what we are told and by intentionally omitting a piece of information that would change perception, we are instead essentially lied too.
I read in the grown ups paper today, that he had moved to Minne` to be near his young daughter and had been working as security guard ? good background checking there
if he was doing that why the need to pass dodgy dosh
anyway his 6 year old daughter is upset that daddy wont be around to see her walk down the aisle , I would hate to be the first person to tell her that had he survived, he walking her down the aisle may have been a tad difficult from his likely location in the state slammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Woman on GMB (talking about the London demonstration ) saying she doesn’t know when the next black man will be brutalised or murder led by the police. Does the UK police regularly kill people?
PS- Piers and Susannah get on my fecking nerves.
I was speaking to a young lady of colour yesterday, , I do know her well, she was going to buy an Audi to replace her written of VW but decided on a white ford Fiesta
why so I asked
well with all this problem in the US I dont want the police stopping me and shooting me for being black
I think she is once again taking the piss out of me !

I read in the grown ups paper today, that he had moved to Minne` to be near his young daughter and had been working as security guard ? good background checking there
if he was doing that why the need to pass dodgy dosh
anyway his 6 year old daughter us upset that daddy wont be around to see her walk down the aisle , I would hate to be the first person to tell her that had he survived, he walking her down the aisle may have been a tad difficult from his likely location in the state slammer
Why did heavily armed security contractors let loose in iraq ? my theory, has always being its less about sociopathic behaviour and more to do with fear and how you try to remain calm, when your adreline is off the scale...... Clearly a coppers job in america is immensely hard and its hardly unsurprising these sorts of events happen. I wonder how a black female officer would deal with a 6ft 6in black criminal.

The big danger is the police run away from danger, until they're have the numbers to deal with a situation safely. Who suffers in that eventuality ? I would say, the black communities who need policing to live out their lives with some sense of law and order will ultimately suffer.

Well least the pre-job interview race card has been pulled for the reason he didnt get the acting job

1591260032733.png

...I splurted a mouthful of tea across my shreddies (...to be clear, I refer to Shredded Wheat rather than undercrackers) yesterday morning when on 5Live this was all being discussed and the Floyd fella was described in hushed tones as being a 'gentle giant'... ffs!! Gentle??! GENTLE??!!!
It’s the Princess Diana effect. He’s no longer around, so they can totally re-invent him. Sainthood to follow!

So only white people who get murdered make the news?
So who has heard of the Stephen Lawrence murder?
Who has heard of the Kris Donald murder? Kris Donald was a white CHILD who was murdered by an Asian gang.
I’m pretty sure everyone over a certain age has heard of Stephen Lawrence but most people would have to google Kris Donald.
It's not a competitive sport...

Mrs S seemed to have a video last night on social media that showed the innocent cherub having to be dragged back out of the police car for kicking off before the cops knelt on him.
Naturally it soon disappeared because you can't justify looting your nearest Nike store if it turns out he was a bit of a thug.
Rosa Parks he wasn't
Rosa Parks is a hard act to live up to
A decent hard working young woman who could see injustice and inequality all around her ,and did something about it .She was also as brave as a lioness for her stand, and modest to a fault ,a great Role Model for many young people of all races creeds and religions.

And best of all when the KKK paid for a section of the highway to be maintained in St Louis and Jefferson County and notices where erected advertising this, to be seen by all and sundry, the Government Stuck two fingers up at them by taking the money, and re naming it The Rosa Parks Highway
her reply when asked about it was as usual modest and polite
it is nice to be remembered
bullies and yobs come in all colours shapes and sizes, but they get noticed, and take up far too much press time
while the backbone of any nation, people like Rosa quietly get on with their lives and shun attention and glory, doing it for the good of their fellow man and women
its the little things that make the world great, and teach the next generation
Floyd was just a punk, a no good bum and will soon be consigned to history

Well least the pre-job interview race card has been pulled for the reason he didnt get the acting job

View attachment 479291
I listened to a very interesting interview with this young man, he struck me as hard working , and aware of his luck in being given a foothold into the world of high level acting
I think he is acting a trifle rashly, and perhaps given the young peoples addiction to social media may well not be thinking things through, young people are always daft and apt to follow causes unless given sage advice
perhaps he will learn to detach himself from some of the elements of his youth, some of the people he calls friends that are using and manipulating him for their own ends

It’s had a deescalatory effect when used by some police forces in the US but in the first picture in post #370 it looks lame and the punters still look hate filled. On that showing, the Met taking a knee is ‘trying too hard’ like police cars painted in ‘Pride’ colours.
They have been spoke to I gather
uphold law and order
political protests are not part of your job

We supposedly live in a system which puts the law above everything, except when it suits us not too (breaking social distancing/violence all unlawful). My personal dislike, are those people in a mob, who claim to be good people exercising their democratic rights and somehow the police are supposed to instantly tell the difference betwen them and the bad actors in a mob.

The idea of waiting until poppy and tarquin have returned home and then reacting, is a tactic, but like any good tactic it relies on the enemy not adapting. My view is the bad tempered elements of the mob have not yet being joined by the hardened criminals, but if/when they're do we will see a riot.

I am always a brave man to stick my neck out and my guess is early july, after the remain movement come back out and join with the BLM, we will see a poll tax style riot (with the criminals joining the cause)