Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I witnessed a very ugly mob gathering in Pevensey this am. Shaved heads, beer bellies, tattoos.

Turned out it was a sea angling competition.
Dear cod you nearly had me there.

Period of national mourning over I think.

I believe the NI scrotes were having a break to show some respect. Should we expect resumption of normal rioting from sundown?

happyuk

War Hero
It seems some are getting their rioting clobber ready...

Perhaps a designer-chic version of the rioter's yellow bib would be in order, with a funky-looking target on its back.

1618683762625.png

Last edited:
In the highly unlikely event Chauvin is not found guilty and given an exemplary sentence, expect the usual suspects to display their support for racial equality in the traditional manner.

174639907_295780362106673_4070456376759097727_n.jpg

Are we going to see "riots" this summer ...... I don't even know the band but if there is a posted tour I will try to attend.

Are we going to see "riots" this summer ...... I don't even know the band but if there is a posted tour I will try to attend.
They have split up now. Apparently their last gig was in the WO and SNCOs Mess of the 1st Loamshires.

Bizarrely they were ‘the great white hope’ too!

They have split up now. Apparently their last gig was in the WO and SNCOs Mess of the 1st Loamshires.

So now they must be Quiet Riot?

"Their determination to succeed was surpassed only by their repeated failure to do so", it reads like my SJAR.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer

BobbHope

War Hero

Nah ... this lot

Mates of mine from the punk era. The verse in "Oh what a state" at 19: 30 was written following our own mini riot in a restaurant on Christmas Eve 1978 which resulted in multiple charges of criminal damage, causing an Affray, three custodial sentences and a fine of £500 for yours truly. Fond memories.

They need neutering.

Like Coroner's, I tend to think that they are an essential defence of the individual.

I remember reading some senior civil servant was quoted as saying this acquittal was "bloody good news for democracy".