Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Pidgin is relevant to the inhabitants of Papua New Guinea. There is an enormous PNG community in the UK, which not many people know about... me included. I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO READ THE BBC'S PIDGIN PAGES ALOUD AND NOT SOUND RACIST!
BBC pidgin's aimed at Africa for than PNG, as part of it's World Service catalogue.

Iam so glad that I live in a smallish Mid Wales town where none of this stupidity will reach us. Protesting and rioting about ANYTHING while Covid-19 is still killing people worldwide is just pure insanity and asking for trouble but hey you guys get in with it but stay away from Mid Wales Diolch yn Fawr
You're safe I doubt many of the BLM protesters will be going up Pen Y Fan, there's no train to get to the summit so they can easily deface things

The bit that really pisses me off is the “inherited power and wealth” bubble, which implies none of us from the indigenous population of this country has actually had to work hard to drag ourselves up the ladder. Fcuking insulting, but you won’t see this Gammon breaking the lockdown rules and demonstrating my angst on the streets of London.
I hate screeching left wing Liberals.
Most, if not all, the homeless in my city are IC1. Yesterday they sat there and watched a BLM protest, yelling about their privilege.

StormsInAfrica

Old-Salt
BBC doesn't have a left wing bias. Nope, not at all.

If Boris is reeeaallllly clever, he'll sieze upon that little nugget and set the egg-headed one loose upon the BBC, while neatly spinning it to a pro law and order position.

There is plenty of end to end footage of that particular incident and if non-MENSA brained me can put together what actually happened, i'd expect a professional journo to.

I've put a complaint in to the BBC ref this and await their standard holding response. A further one is winging its way to one Mr Zahawi asking what his goverment plans to do about it.

As I said, I don't agree with either of them.
View attachment 480048

ETA - we know that ********* threw missiles/objects/bikes - it's the perception of the reporting.
I’m left wondering if the police have forgotten how to use horses properly - the fundamental tactic, since long before roman times, was to charge through with horses to break the enemy front line and then immediately follow up with infantry. Here we see horses milling around trying to hold the line with no attempt to follow through.

The BBC's take on it,

"...a riderless police horse bolted, trampling a demonstrator".

No mention of the injured officer, or the demonstrators chucking a bike at the horse causing it to bolt in the first place.

Makes you proud to be British. :(
The BBC is 100% a propaganda vehicle of the communist anti-British agitators, with a liberal dose of anti-Semitism thrown in for good measure.

But we all know that, anyway. A cull of their management and senior jornos is long overdue.

I’m left wondering if the police have forgotten how to use horses properly - the fundamental tactic, since long before roman times, was to charge through with horses to break the enemy front line and then immediately follow up with infantry. Here we see horses milling around trying to hold the line with no attempt to follow through.
They haven't forgotten, they don't have the appetite for it. This is about race now and they'll dare not front up to that issue. The left had made it impossible to have a considered debate without everyone being labelled racist. The silence from politicians and social media, especially in the middle of a health crisis tells you all you need to know. People are too frightened to tell them that they can't gather in groups of larger than 6 (or is it 10) as it'll be spun a as racist. And now they have carte blanche to do as they please as to go against them would be racist. The left has this exactly where they've always wanted it - a nation too fearful to question.

The proper use of horses and infantry would have resulted in a large drop in the unemployment/ illegal immigrant/ street scrounger count in London. A good few luvvie and other wasters killed off as well.

Might serve as a deterrent the next time the communist agitprops think of an ILLEGAL riot on the streets.

They haven't forgotten, they don't have the appetite for it. This is about race now and they'll dare not front up to that issue. The left had made it impossible to have a considered debate without everyone being labelled racist. The silence from politicians and social media, especially in the middle of a health crisis tells you all you need to know. People are too frightened to tell them that they can't gather in groups of larger than 6 (or is it 10) as it'll be spun a as racist. And now they have carte blanche to do as they please as to go against them would be racist. The left has this exactly where they've always wanted it - a nation too fearful to question.
And herein lies the road to communism. The biggest gift handed to the communists since Corbyn was defeated at the polls. The left have been using race as their battering ram against democracy in the West for at the last 50 years.

I'm surprised the communist unions haven't called for a general strike over this as well. Maybe that's next?.

Chef

LE
She's got her debit card in one hand 'cos someone told her there's a BOGOF on Lidl Black Bebies.
What's wrong with Aldi or Wilko? Not good enough for you?

The proper use of horses and infantry would have resulted in a large drop in the unemployment/ illegal immigrant/ street scrounger count in London. A good few luvvie and other wasters killed off as well.

Might serve as a deterrent the next time the communist agitprops think of an ILLEGAL riot on the streets.
I'm afraid horses are no longer a viable method of controlling modern rioting. For the same reason cavalry charges became obsolete after the First World War,

8mfvxu.jpg

Latest Threads