Are we going to see riots this summer ?

The BBC is relentlessly pushing left/liberal ideas. There is zero chance of the Corp giving police a break - it takes the woke, white middle class line that BLM represents oppressed black people. There is no nuance to their coverage. BLM is portrayed as good, the police and government as bad. The complexity of the race issue is unexplored.
Again, it depends where you're viewing from. I don't agree with you or the writer of this tweet BTW.

Again, it depends where you're viewing from. I don't agree with you or the writer of this tweet BTW.

It looks like its true

As a formerly horsey person (professionally) it looks as though the horse had bolted. The animal and rider were moving distinct from the other mounted police in direction and speed. What caused the horse to panic? Probably not the rain.

Edit: reading the page after the video of the loose horse, I now see that the cause of the incident was someone throwing a bike at the horse. Not something that was rehearsed during the riot-acclimatisation for the horse I expect! The place I worked did train civil security-horses (we did all sorts of things) and the most 'silly' thing we did was to throw plastic rubbish bins at them. Empty and secured by a rope so that they wouldn't hit the animal obviously. The smarter horses got the idea very quickly.
Here in Australia the tv news is repeatedly claiming that it was a male officer thrown from the spooked (can I say that) horse, which seems to suit their narrative better.

As I said, I don't agree with either of them.
1591488608968.png

ETA - we know that ********* threw missiles/objects/bikes - it's the perception of the reporting.

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
With a high sense of irony, I notice the bikes were 'Boris Bikes'.

I find the placard "From London to Minneapolis With Love"highly ironic, but we all know that Black Lies Matter is too ignorant a group to understand irony. They obviously don't know who Mr. Lincoln was or what he did to free the slaves. I could have understood it if a statue to President Jefferson Davis was trashed; after all, he was the president of the Confederate States which had not given up slavery as a way to secure your workforce. I would imagine though that statues dedicated to the memory of President. Davis are pretty few and far between in England They are not too common here in the US anymore either as revisionists and vandals keep tearing down symbols of the Old Confederacy because it doesn't fit in with their 21st Century viewpoint.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
Pidgin wasn't my strong suit in school. Does anyone have a translation as to what this phrase is saying? :?
Not a clue, but it was on the BBC site so must be relevant to someone - I suspect because it doesn't make any sense to us means we should probably have some form of 'ist pronounced against us, for which we should prostrate ourselves over a copy of the BBC charter... or something like that

Back in apartheid days, local Saffer rozzers used to load up the water cannons with purple dye with a trace, which glowed under UV light ..
Is Konstable Els retired now? We need him, Kommandant Van Heerden and the men of Piemburg Police Station, South African Police to sort this out like they did in the old days.

Pidgin is relevant to the inhabitants of Papua New Guinea. There is an enormous PNG community in the UK, which not many people know about... me included. I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO READ THE BBC'S PIDGIN PAGES ALOUD AND NOT SOUND RACIST!

Could the duty woke officer of the day let me know what the currant term is as POC is a new one on me.

Thanks in advance.
Thanks for raisin that question.

Pidgin is relevant to the inhabitants of Papua New Guinea. There is an enormous PNG community in the UK, which not many people know about... me included. I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO READ THE BBC'S PIDGIN PAGES ALOUD AND NOT SOUND RACIST!
PNG pidgin (tok pisin) is, AIUI, just one form of pidgin. Other SW Pacific areas have different variations. I am not an expert, but this doesn't look like tok pisin to me. Happy to be corrected.

Well goodness gracious me!

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
There's a 'bear arms' joke in there somewhere, but it's eluding me.
There's a deep thinking job in there. I'm pissed and can't quite vocalise it, but I have a real feeling that the USA has brought it upon itself with the 2A and the right to own M16s. (Other types of firearm may be included.)

Black people four times more likely to die from Covid-19
Yep, Grauniad headline.
And what do we see today?
A bunch of mongs - many black - out on the streets, many sans masks, and F*** social distancing.

Now, were I a person of negroid descent, norrafuck would I be putting myself at risk.
Black lives matter? Apparently not to many blacks!
Has a cause been scientifically shown or could it be that the demographic appears to be somewhat light on adherence to the law/rules, quite often due to cultural values? I'm sure you've noticed that personal space doesn't hold quite the same meaning for honkies as it does for those of BAME origin.

Penguin142

War Hero
Cyril Ramaphosa, our useless talking head president. has compared Hero George Floyd to Stephen Biko.
FFS.

I await Peter Gabriel's next single.
I agree with our undistinguished President (when allowed by NDZ), both were highly violent criminals wanting to take from Whitey with only a few bruises for compensation

Latest Threads