Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to see riots this summer ?

I see the racist Doreen Lawrence is spewing her racist bile again.

I don't care about their problems anymore - they do have issues that we could all work together to improve, but most of them are self perpetuating.

I've got my disgustingly white life to enjoy (with my BAME wife, lol) - must have been growing up in a shitty council flat in Plymouth that gave us such a great start in life - wonder how privileged my Grandfather felt growing up in the slums of Whitechapel just after the turn of the 20th Century.

According the the paper that must not be mentioned, the little scrote who tried to set fire to the flags on The Cenotaph in June, has finally appeared in court and is awaiting sentencing. So much for justice being applied equally, when the bloke who pee'd against the railings was jailed within a couple of days of his misdemeanour.

It's lucky for Astrophel that the pubs are closed this month. Otherwise, after it walks out of court with a suspended sentence, there could be someone waiting in a nearby bar, doing Begbie impressions.

According the the paper that must not be mentioned, the little scrote who tried to set fire to the flags on The Cenotaph in June, has finally appeared in court and is awaiting sentencing. So much for justice being applied equally, when the bloke who pee'd against the railings was jailed within a couple of days of his misdemeanour.

TBF, Mr PeePee handed himself in, and fessed up. They had to catch the Arsonist, and prove they'd done it.

I'm saving my outrage ration for the situation where the arsonist gets a lower sentence.

You expected maybe chopped liver?

Londo

LE
No! Rather naively, I expected the second case to be dealt with as expeditiously as the first.
If not sooner . However it seems that we are dealing with one of the protected species here .
Different rules may well apply .

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Well we can put this to bed now as there were no riots in the summer .

Just lots of hysterical wibbling on this thread about communist revolutionaries.

Were there not? By definition, it requires only twelve people acting in an intimidating manner, and I would suggest that there were several protests this summer where those criteria were met, even if the police decided not to intervene.

Were there not? By definition, it requires only twelve people acting in an intimidating manner, and I would suggest that there were several protests this summer where those criteria were met, even if the police decided not to intervene.

That criteria is met in most decent size towns on a regular basis and for decades.