Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I can only imagine the screams of outrage when a few rioters get themselves shot.
Looks like Seattle is going to have the Proud Boys come this weekend, so I imagine it will provide some good TV.

I know someone there who is frothingly anti Trump. Tried to debate with him as to how the alternative would have worked out and the lip wobbling was epic. Still froths about Trump though. Might poke him a bit later after the rio...*ahem* ...peaceful protests to see how the street entertainment the democrat city authorities have allowed has worked out for him.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Bet that at this moment there is a US equivalent of ARRSE with a thread discussing what is the best baseball bat to use in a riot - wood or aluminium.

That will all depend on the POI, according to my prof a while back. Mind you he was then talking about the different types of wood used for a cricket bat.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
That will all depend on the POI, according to my prof a while back. Mind you he was then talking about the different types of wood used for a cricket bat.
A cricket bat is so much more genteel and refined than those raffish baseball bats
The sound of willow on epidermis rewards one somehow

Also as an old teacher told me many years ago, a gentle slap from the batting area gives a gentle but firm and well spread out bruise easily mistaken for contact with a rugby boot, while the side face, imparts a much more precise and stunning blow much like a karate chop
He was a talented cricketer in his own right, but had learnt how to deal with a few of the local ner do Wells following an afternoon of boozing

tgo

War Hero
I'm starting to wonder if you guys will get a civil war if Trump gets a second term, this has been simmering pretty much since he took office and isn't going away.

NSP

LE
Probably likely to be some fun today, what with "Lizard People" Icke holding a demo with the usual disregard for COVID precautions.

Mind you, even Boris's benchers are getting a bit fed up with the restrictions:-

Londoners are giving it all a stiff ignoring, as usual:-

So Mayor Khunt has weighed in:-

NSP

LE
Interesting read, the shape of things to come?

"In Sweden, he confirmed: immigrants who came to the country ‘solely for the purpose of organising and systematising crime’. According to Löfving, they make their money through drug-trafficking and extortion and ‘have a great capacity for violence’."

I wonder how much of a similar problem the French are shepherding across the Channel, ably enabled and assisted by our own agencies, to us on a daily basis at the moment...?

I wonder if the Swedes will publicly acknowledge their little rape problem now, too...?

If a larger and less densely populated country like Sweden can go to ratshit in less than a decade then it augurs ill for this island.

Interesting read, the shape of things to come?

You have a point but it's surely different circumstances, Sweden is more imported criminal gangs than politicians and political agitators trying to weaponise voters against the incumbent government

Sweden is pretty grim though, albeit self inflicted