Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to see riots this summer ?

The Left here is going to up in arms when they realize the S.C. is going to be stacked.

119945311_10157776837046699_6522893650712109988_n.jpg

In other reporting the accused claimed that his racial abuse was banter; in the same interview he also expressed his 'disgust' for Islam. At 37 and a Cpl, he's hardly an astronaut on the promotion stakes, and his physical appearance is at odds with being an NCO in the Infantry and in the Grenadier Guards

Still waiting for a balanced response.

I care that some people are trying to claim that Bomber Command was a multi-cultural force, instead of White.
Don't you realise what these people are doing to you?
Bomber Command - indeed the entire RAF - was (and still is) a multi-cultural force, it's just that it was (and still is) predominately white by default of the largest Commonwealth contributions coming from the dominions rather than the smaller colonies. In the European theatre, black faces in RAF uniforms were a rarity and a novelty.

Bomber Command - indeed the entire RAF - was (and still is) a multi-cultural force, it's just that it was (and still is) predominately white by default of the largest Commonwealth contributions coming from the dominions rather than the smaller colonies. In the European theatre, black faces in RAF uniforms were a rarity and a novelty.
In perspective, the RAF started to recruit heavily in the West Indies 1944 due to acute manpower shortages in UK,
RAF personnel were being force transferred to Army as we could not keep up with battle casualty replacements. Part of the deal with West Indies recruits was that they would be returned when demobed. I have heard, and little is said, that there were accute disciplinary problems when it came to sending them back. Most of the pax on the Windrush were ex RAF eager to make the return journey to UK.

My Edit - some background information if you are interested -

Last edited:

Chef

LE

Interestingly when asked about women in power and when she thought equality would be achieved she replied

'When all nine of the Supreme Court are women'

So brain the size of a planet but not necessarily the sharpest knife in the kitchen.

Londo

LE
I’m sad to hear that the Elephant and Castle shopping centre has closed for the last time. Such a historical site gone!
Remember that as a bomb site before the shopping centre was built . Used to bunk off school to visit the IWM

Interestingly when asked about women in power and when she thought equality would be achieved she replied

'When all nine of the Supreme Court are women'

So brain the size of a planet but not necessarily the sharpest knife in the kitchen.

Same old shit. It's never been about equality. It's always been about being special.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I’m sad to hear that the Elephant and Castle shopping centre has closed for the last time. Such a historical site gone!
First time I went there had to skirt round a FOGB pool of claret where some oke had just been panga'ed to death.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Bet that at this moment there is a US equivalent of ARRSE with a thread discussing what is the best baseball bat to use in a riot - wood or aluminium.

Latest Threads