Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to see riots this summer ?

If any white Met Officers has any sense they’d be putting their transfer papers into Devon and Cornwall or Cumbria.
Sod putting up with this crap for a career in London.
I couldn’t do their job. I really couldn’t. Hats off to them. I looked into joining the Police after leaving the mob but I’m bloody glad I didn’t .
I don’t have the temperament for it. I’d want to smash the butt of my rifle in her smug face just to get her to shut the f@@@ up.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
I think this is the correct thread as 'we' covered the stopping of the Olympic runner lady here and of course the fragrant Red Dawn.

Not sure what to say on this one. The copper in question has 22 years under his belt so he's no newbie yet the Met says 'no evidence of (police) misconduct'.

I certainly see evidence of him driving perhaps the worst car in the world.

Last edited:
I couldn’t do their job. I really couldn’t. Hats off to them. I looked into joining the Police after leaving the mob but I’m bloody glad I didn’t .
I don’t have the temperament for it. I’d want to smash the butt of my rifle in her smug face just to get her to shut the f@@@ up.
Same here ,having seen the shite that goes on in London and what they have to put up with I think I`d be sacked on my first day for tasering someone in the face.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I think this is the correct thread as 'we' covered the stopping of the Olympic runner lady here and of course the fragrant Red Dawn.

Not sure what to say on this one. The copper in question has 22 years under his belt so he's no newbie yet the Met says 'no evidence of (police) misconduct'.

I certainly see evidence of him driving perhaps the worst car in the world.

It seems to me that this person should not be a member of the police with his apparent attitude.

It seems to me that this person should not be a member of the police with his apparent attitude.
I just heard him being interviewed on R4. He certainly sounds rather chippy and the Met are standing by their guns that he actions and behaviours of the officers involved were appropriate. Clips of the audio exchange were also played and seemed quite reasonable as well.

Perhaps he's aggrieved that they didnt 'take a knee' when they spoke to him?

I just heard him being interviewed on R4. He certainly sounds rather chippy and the Met are standing by their guns that he actions and behaviours of the officers involved were appropriate. Clips of the audio exchange were also played and seemed quite reasonable as well.

Perhaps he's aggrieved that they didnt 'take a knee' when they spoke to him?
I heard that.
I also listened to the Federation fella say this officer had served in the Met for many years and, for that reason, was due respect.

I heard that.
I also listened to the Federation fella say this officer had served in the Met for many years and, for that reason, was due respect.
The Federation chap didn't seem to know about the case and didn't comment on specifics, and made very general comments. The complainant has served 22 years, reportedly, which makes this incident t all the more odd. Passed over for promotion? Subject to a misconduct investigation? I can't help but think there's more to this case.

I heard that.

What was the reason for him mentioning his membership of the club? Was he expecting a free pass or special treatment by fellow officers?

Pretty sure if he'd cooperated things would have gone smoothly and he'd have been on his way in a couple of minutes, perhaps with a cheery wave and 'See you blokes at work at the nick tomorrow' to let them know he's one of them.

So the problems with policing in the United Kingdom lie with the BBC reporting their antics?
Maybe the plod have a lot of societal problems to deal with and those who make the rules, aren't you and me, but the weak justice system and the media, who in this febrile climate will simply drive most officers into a shell and stay away from potential trouble.

Did you see the report with regards to complaints ? apparantly, BAME officers end up faceing a senior officer because the middling ranks are terrified of been labelled racist themselves.

The inspector is 55 years of age so he is out on age limit. At 22 years service he won't get a decent pension.

I doubt that these two points are connected to his legal action though.

The inspector is 55 years of age so he is out on age limit. At 22 years service he won't get a decent pension.

I doubt that these two points are connected to his legal action though.

Sounds right. I think they can extend service nowadays?

Even so, it is possible that the factors you have raised may be relevant.

Sounds right. I think they can extend service nowadays?

Even so, it is possible that the factors you have raised may be relevant.

I retired in 2002. Then, only constables and sergeants could extend. Usually extension was only given to people who needed it to get their 30 years (full pension) in.

Nowadays anything could happen.

According to this he was trying to render aid to a Trans female who was getting the shit kicked out of her by her fellow anarchists...

So I would say at this point it is time to take the gloves off and let the leftist here get a dose of their own medicine. They have taken to the streets and are in no way shape or form peaceful. The average Joe's are beyond tired of this crap and will vote for Trump with a vengeance and the left better pray he not win a 2nd term. If he does I imagine he will turn LE out in force on them.

Trump's Second Term. ;)

1qy7o6.jpg

Quelle Suprise

Thanks to pandering to the more outrageous demands , claims, behaviour and idiocy of the BLM movement and running scared of the court of public opinion ( Apology to williams) Its only because im Black, and their racist is now the 1st line of defence- thus ensuring the officers are to busy defending themselves and the institution to busy proving its woke credentials to pursue the offence.

Latest Threads