Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to see riots this summer ?

This is where I wish the ghost of General Dyer would possess somebody in charge in Portland and start sorting out this mess.

That bottom video. That's attempted murder as far as I'm concerned.
This is the snowflake Community service in action, bringing you peace and social justice.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

This is where I wish the ghost of General Dyer would possess somebody in charge in Portland and start sorting out this mess.

That bottom video. That's attempted murder as far as I'm concerned.

Apparently the poor chap is in hospital with serious injuries. One can only hope he makes a full recovery.

Unless he was speaking French

According to this he was trying to render aid to a Trans female who was getting the shit kicked out of her by her fellow anarchists...

So I would say at this point it is time to take the gloves off and let the leftist here get a dose of their own medicine. They have taken to the streets and are in no way shape or form peaceful. The average Joe's are beyond tired of this crap and will vote for Trump with a vengeance and the left better pray he not win a 2nd term. If he does I imagine he will turn LE out in force on them.

Whatever happened to the saying "Sticks and stones etc." ?
Not looking forward to the bank holiday weekend. Notting Hill Carnival is carnage at the best of times.
I am guessing that the various scumbags will assume that there will be fewer police about and still assemble to settle scores by murdering people, probably by mistaken identity (and they say that white people think that they all look the same, racists).

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

The wise money is on it being bigger in terms of disorder this year.

I think that the answer from overseas observers might be the same.
Try and find some of this product........
From somewhere in the past.
Lack of bottle.jpeg

Lack of bottle.jpeg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

According to this he was trying to render aid to a Trans female who was getting the shit kicked out of her by her fellow anarchists...

So I would say at this point it is time to take the gloves off and let the leftist here get a dose of their own medicine. They have taken to the streets and are in no way shape or form peaceful. The average Joe's are beyond tired of this crap and will vote for Trump with a vengeance and the left better pray he not win a 2nd term. If he does I imagine he will turn LE out in force on them.

These seem to be the sort of people Meghan wants to support and talk about in terms of praise.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Your man Harry is going to get drug into the wrong crowd, by letting her call all the shots. Her love for BLM is out of touch and discomforting and is going to place him in a bad spot.

Did Harry actually mention VJ Day this year?

Did Harry actually mention VJ Day this year?
I have not heard anything about him posting anything. He seems to have somewhat vanished from public life while his wife continues do her SJW thing. I don't expect him to last long in California, and thought he would have liked Canada better. Shit I would prefer Canada or the UK over California and the greater Los Angles nightmare any day of the week.

Latest Threads