Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to see riots this summer ?

happyuk

War Hero
He's got one hell of a right hook, looks like he does some training.

It's what happens when disconnected tossers try to mix it with real men. Check out the deluded drip @1:32 that tries to get physical with a big Tongan-looking guy, it was never going to end happily:

Sexton Blake

War Hero
You haven’t seen my Thai Chick doing my teacher.......oops, wrong thread again, sorry.

Are you sure it's a Thai, "chick"?

ting_tong.jpeg

It's what happens when disconnected tossers try to mix it with real men. Check out the deluded drip @1:32 that tries to get physical with a big Tongan-looking guy, it was never going to end happily:

The Oompah Loompah with the baseball bat

Indeed: I saw several examples of Wudang master classes in HK, many years ago.

Yer man in the clip would seem to have had an hour or two of the soft stuff trotted out for gullible Westerners.

I’ve been practising for about three years, & we do do the forms slowly, but occasionally the Sifu demonstrates as a martial art...

This is where I wish the ghost of General Dyer would possess somebody in charge in Portland and start sorting out this mess.

That bottom video. That's attempted murder as far as I'm concerned.

I watched the code zero programme again the other night and astonishing really and I had no idea, that you could bite a police officer, blindside another and even have a knife, whilst attacking a police officer and absolutely no custodial sentence.

The drip drip of negative police stories continue from the BBC and the plod have managed to keep the rioting confined somewhat, which is actually quite an achievement and likely only two danger points remain (notting hill carnival and trump winning over the pond and triggering sympathetic rioting over here from the halfwits).
So the problems with policing in the United Kingdom lie with the BBC reporting their antics?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
This is where I wish the ghost of General Dyer would possess somebody in charge in Portland and start sorting out this mess.

To me this is an indication of the negroes and their friends who intend to run the world.

It does make the case that the cities run by our Liberals are indeed just $hit holes. But all these incidents do is just harden hearts in other parts of the country to make sure these things are not brought to our communities.
But many of the unwashed would find out in short order, just how relevant the 2nd is to daily life.

I'm concerned that "nigga" appears to have become everyone's personal pronoun in the USA. Accordingly, the white guy is continuously referred to as such, which is a trifle confusing.

Do I need to adopt this form of address in the UK in line with the BLM movement now or just wait until I receive the the government leaflet announcing this change?

NSP

LE

His crash seems to have been engineered by the discharging of pyros, going on the flickering intense light emanating from under the wagon.

What a shame he wasn't allowed/licensed/inclined towards concealed carry like the skateboarding chap pounced on by the brave (when there's a mob of them against one or two) very fascist anti-fascist brigade in that clip posted a few weeks ago. "Yeah - come to my neighbourhood to stir up shit, knock me about? Have a belly full of 9mm, chum."

Latest Threads