Are we going to see riots this summer ?

He looks white
But Butler is also lot darker than she appears in that video - It looks to me he may be a lighter skinned ethnic / mixed race individual and the camera settings / lighting issues make him appear white.

A cynic may wonder if perhaps that wasn't intentional so she can point to a false claim by people challenging her and thus infer all counter arguments are falsehoods
The windows were tinted.

How does that relate to lightening her and the driver ? - is it an over exposure type thing?
Not the camera exposure. The police didn't have the benefit of the interior view of the car. If there had been no windows and the occupants were driving by camera, I'm sure she still would have said she had been racially profiled.

I like how the comments from Herge's detractors concentrate on the style of language that Snowy uses, completely oblivious to the fact that Herge didn't write those words, instead, they were "translated" into English from the original French decades after they were written, with TinTin in the Congo only being done after the author's death.
I thought it was a send up. 2012 by the way.

I reckon we should do a table to see who actually is the best.

What do you think the criteria should be?

Things like average IQs, how many Nobel whotsits, absolute poverty levels etc... forgot all those racist markers.

How about best rapes, best genocides, best gender inequality, best religious intolerance etc... those would be better.

NSP

LE
And back to the statue issue...

104045995_2885233321598513_4870682750861017561_n.jpg

He looks white
But Butler is also lot darker than she appears in that video - It looks to me he may be a lighter skinned ethnic / mixed race individual and the camera settings / lighting issues make him appear white.

A cynic may wonder if perhaps that wasn't intentional so she can point to a false claim by people challenging her and thus infer all counter arguments are falsehoods
But for Butler's version of events to be true, that means the police pulled a white male, Ergo proving they do not racially profile?

Or was her plan to act suspicious with a white man and prove that the police would do nothing?

But for Butler's version of events to be true, that means the police pulled a white male, Ergo proving they do not racially profile?

Or was her plan to act suspicious with a white man and prove that the police would do nothing?
Did not think Magic drives?

Snowflake Lives Matter?

ROMFT

Old-Salt
Several days, well night's actually, of rioting in one of the main immigrant areas in The Hague, the infamous Kanalen Island area in Utrecht joined in last night.

No particular reason, really hot nights & the Moroccan youths who usually go to Morocco for the summer and hang out as Mr. Big Spender can't go this year due to Covid 19 travel restrictions.
Lots of Dutch commenting on social media about how the government had no problems several weeks ago using military forces to help contain protesting farmers but not when they lose control of part of their capital city to immigrants who don't give a sh#t about the host society.

Last edited:
but not when they lose control of part of their capital city to immigrants who don't give a sh#t about the host society.
Ah, but there is displayed racism. They are not guests, it is their country too so they can make themselves at home. Who are we in the West to say what are acceptable standards?

Latest Threads