Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Really? Then why have this on your web site?
I was advising him that he can make that report should he wish. But data protection rules and policy mean that if I were to comment on how someone else's report was going to some randomer, I might end up in the soup.

It would be no different to you reporting a domestic incident and then me just spouting off details of it on this site, or somewhere else.

I realise that wasn't exactly clear so I've edited it for clarity.

I was advising him that he can make that report should he wish. But data protection rules and policy mean that if I were to comment on how someone else's report was going to some randomer, I might end up in the soup.

It would be no different to you reporting a domestic incident and then me just spouting off details of it on this site, or somewhere else.

I realise that wasn't exactly clear so I've edited it for clarity.
My mistake. I took it to mean a member of the public commenting on a report.

Now I've read it again I see what you meant.

Bob65

War Hero
Might have helped if she'd let the cop explain why they were stopped instead of making assumptions and then running off at the mouth. Plod should get a medal for the level of self control he showed, probably followed by a week on holiday somewhere quiet murdering salmon to get his blood pressure back to normal after absorbing that condescending and self righteous load of drivel.
Look at the sheer glee on her face as she thinks about how many retweets and likes she’s going to get. It genuinely wouldn’t surprise me if she’d asked the white driver to do something to attract police attention just to stage it.

I'm just waiting for the day that a call comes through over the radio, stating a bunch of IC3s are havinga a bit of a kick-off and the reply comes back "as we're an IC1 crewed car, we won't be going due to being called racists every time we attend an incident involving anyone of colour, please feel free to send a couple of BAME officers to attend though".
I’m honestly think that should happen.

If any white Met Officers has any sense they’d be putting their transfer papers into Devon and Cornwall or Cumbria.
Sod putting up with this crap for a career in London.

If any white Met Officers has any sense they’d be putting their transfer papers into Devon and Cornwall or Cumbria.
Sod putting up with this crap for a career in London.
A 20th of the numbers. Single crewed often miles from anyone else, very busy in Plymouth or any other decent sized town and a massive pay cut/job options and way slower promotion.

However I get what you mean and many do.

I would want in writing from Dick or even Parliament , exactly who I should or shouldn’t stop. Or even better avoid Hackney and let them policemen themselves.

Last edited:

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
I would have thought that a middle aged MP would have been mature enough to deal with the police without filming it and uploading the footage.
Surely as an MP she should try to diffuse police and public tensions, rather than inflame it?
Basically, more than their jobs worth: like the Hackney Hippo, it's in their selfish interests to stir Racial Tension, anti-Police rhetoric as it gives them votes.

Last edited:
Possibly, but they got rid of Corbyn. The next GE isn’t for a wee while yet but I doubt Abbott or Butler are going anywhere with their safe Labour seats.
Quite possibly, however will they get any position of power in a more centrist heading party?

I think we need to stay away from this policing by consent business. Admittedly I don’t fully understand the term.Shouldn’t the police enforce the law set by parliament and not worry about upsetting people.

Quite possibly, however will they get any position of power in a more centrist heading party?
Do they care ?
They already have power to influence by merit of race. They can simple collect the pay and utter a pronouncement now and again.

I think we need to stay away from this policing by consent business. Admittedly I don’t fully understand the term.Shouldn’t the police enforce the law set by parliament and not worry about upsetting people.
120,000 police officers can not enforce the law on 65 million plus people. It requires consent and compromise on both sides.

Latest Threads