Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Chef

LE
Makes for an interesting watch

Typical politico starts talking and doesn't stop or listen. Bangs her ideas across.

As she whines on about racial profiling you can hear the off camera copper pointing out the car has tinted windows which rather negates Ms Butler's point. She dismisses this valid point with an offhand 'Right'.

Any reason for the coppers talking to the passenger rather than the driver?

Last edited:

Typical politico starts talking and doesn't stop or listen. Bangs her ideas across.

As she whines on about racial profiling you can hear the off camera copper pointing out the car has tinted windows which rather negates Ms Butler's point. She dismisses this valid point with an offhand 'Right'.

Probably because the passenger was gobbing off.

Oyibo

LE

The image has been definitely been flipped - go to 1080p and look at the writing in the background

And here's the footage when it hasn't been flipped.

The BBC report -

Ms Butler said the BMW that was stopped on Sunday was being driven by a male friend, who is also black, and it was pulled over by two police cars.

She said officers said the car was registered in North Yorkshire and took the keys while checking the registration.

They then admitted there had been a mistake, that it was registered to the driver and apologised, she said.

Ms Butler told the BBC: "I still don't know why they punched the number plate into the system.

"I don't know what raised their suspicion. All I know is I'm black, my friend was black and he has a fairly decent car."
What colour does that driver look to you?

Londo

LE
The image has been definitely been flipped - go to 1080p and look at the writing in the background
I wish I state on here how much I detest this woman

I rather suspect it was she decided to talk to them, whether they liked it or not.

So attention seeking, race baiting bullshit then?

Quelle surprise...

Will she resign for her dishonesty? She’d be screaming for a Tory to in the same situation.
She'll just claim to have been present but not involved in the driving

To be fair, he didn't have reasonable grounds to stop her anyway.

Being a fat, ugly, stupid, whiney, Primary Female Gender Characteristic isn't an chargeable offence. Although Ms Butler makes a good argument for changing that law. :)
Driving a motor vehicle on a public road, all the grounds needed.

Flipped? But the police stab vests always have ECILOP badges.

I trust that in the new light that Ms Butler was driving, somebody has checked that she had appropriate insurance for her friend's car.

On the other hand, it may just be the case that she is so used to filming selfies that she forgot to use the camera on the other side of her phone.
Did she say "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"
I once had a con, black as it happens, say that to me.
I replied "why, have you forgotten?"

NSP

LE
She'll just claim to have been present but not involved in the driving
If she had been driving, as she presumably tried to make out by flipping the video, then she'd have some explaining to do as to why she was holding her 'phone whilst at the wheel.

Latest Threads