Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
View attachment 495873
We don't want apartheid in this country Ms Butler. One law for everybody. Regardless of race, colour or background.
What a moaning twat she is.

Police pull her over due to an error, apologies given, she gets all twatish and receives a BBC headline. Does she really think her actions endearing to the general public.

Edited to add - I wonder if she (like most normal folk I assume) will simply crack on with her day or will she attempt to milk this for all (she thinks) it is worth?

Last edited:
What a moaning twat she is.

Police pull her over due to an error, apologies given, she gets all twatish and receives a BBC headline. Does she really think her actions endearing to the general public.

Edited to add - I wonder if she (like most normal folk I assume) will simply crack on with her day or will she attempt to milk this for all (she thinks) it is worth?
She'll milk it. Guaranteed.
She's also demanding a meeting with the Met Commissioner.

Bob65

War Hero
It's being reported on Twitter that she flipped the video to give the impression that she was in the drivers seat when she was a passenger and the driver was white! It's looking more and more like a set-up. The full video that she claims to have shot is 8 minutes so let's see the whole thing and make up our own minds...

In the burbs of FoCo (Fort Collins). Antifa
came a calling and the masses repsonded.

Then it seems the leftists went after LE.

I suspect November is going to be telling. Also note only the lefties were arrested.
They were damn lucky this happened in Colorado and not parts of the Deep South.

"Well, Jim-Bob, looks like we got us some Antifa boys! Y'all got a purty mouth, Antifa boy..." :twisted:

Seems from the article both sides think Dick should resign. Also in answer to Miss Diane's tweet quoted in the article, probably when the largest killer of young black en is no longer young black men...

Good one today. There's uproar because, in reporting a racist incident, the fact that the perpetrator used a racist slur was mentioned & the slur repeated!

It's being reported on Twitter that she flipped the video to give the impression that she was in the drivers seat when she was a passenger and the driver was white! It's looking more and more like a set-up. The full video that she claims to have shot is 8 minutes so let's see the whole thing and make up our own minds...
Flipped? But the police stab vests always have ECILOP badges.

I trust that in the new light that Ms Butler was driving, somebody has checked that she had appropriate insurance for her friend's car.

On the other hand, it may just be the case that she is so used to filming selfies that she forgot to use the camera on the other side of her phone.

Last edited:
Can you imagine the outrage if the DS at Collie MCTC got a squad of black prisoners to do this? The thing is, the lads would be enjoying it, laughing about it, and would be a boost for morale.
Not to mention the bloke in charge of the squad throwing a grundie ripping shit stained frothie if one of the prisoners breaks ranks to go talk to his mate.

Fucking hollywood, eh...?

I trust that in the new light that Ms Butler was driving, somebody has checked that she had appropriate insurance for her friend's car.

On the other hand, it may just be the case that she is so used to filming selfies that she forgot to use the camera on the other side of her phone.
It would be great to see the entire footage and not the upload tailored for the Guardian devotees Her political coaching classes worked well in that the police man wasn't given an opportunity to speak.
How very open minded.

This militia chic thing could make the stab vest a must have fashion accessory.
Coincidentally, making people harder to stab might just drive down knife crime.
Now if the Met. were to able rent out its stab vests like Moss Bros...
Plate carrier filled with those beer cooler ice pack things for summer? You may be on to something there...

Jeez, I've been slow on the uptake this last week.

Why would they need stab vests? Surely they're not so neurotic that they think there's the remotest possibility of plod doing a bayonet charge.

No. They're not being worn to protect against stabbing, they're to negate tasers. Does this equate to "going equipped"?

Hopefully plod will have read up on history and are prepared for a Ned Kelly response.
Supersoakers full of petrol and a few PCs standing at the back flicking Zippos.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt

Why would they need stab vests? Surely they're not so neurotic that they think there's the remotest possibility of plod doing a bayonet charge.

No. They're not being worn to protect against stabbing, they're to negate tasers. Does this equate to "going equipped"?

Hopefully plod will have read up on history and are prepared for a Ned Kelly response.
You said ‘negate tasers’.

Thought you were a gonner there for a second.

I must stop speed reading.

Might have helped if she'd let the cop explain why they were stopped instead of making assumptions and then running off at the mouth. Plod should get a medal for the level of self control he showed, probably followed by a week on holiday somewhere quiet murdering salmon to get his blood pressure back to normal after absorbing that condescending and self righteous load of drivel.

BopBopBop

War Hero

Pah!

Who'd bring a stab vest to a gunfight?

NSP

LE
Might have helped if she'd let the cop explain why they were stopped instead of making assumptions and then running off at the mouth. Plod should get a medal for the level of self control he showed, probably followed by a week on holiday somewhere quiet murdering salmon to get his blood pressure back to normal after absorbing that condescending and self righteous load of drivel.
How they manage not to punch some twats repeatedly in the face is beyond me.

It would be great to see the entire footage and not the upload tailored for the Guardian devotees Her political coaching classes worked well in that the police man wasn't given an opportunity to speak.
How very open minded.
To be fair, he didn't have reasonable grounds to stop her anyway.

Being a fat, ugly, stupid, whiney, Primary Female Gender Characteristic isn't an chargeable offence. Although Ms Butler makes a good argument for changing that law. :)

Being a fat, ugly, stupid, whiney, Primary Female Gender Characteristic isn't an chargeable offence. Although Ms Butler makes a good argument for changing that law. :)
Plod should try a different tack.

"Oh, I thought it was you. Can I have your autograph please? My kids will be so impressed."

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
She is now up to Number 8 on the BBC News 'hit parade'
Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 11.44.14.png

Not all bad though (see who is at No 1).

Thread drift apology in advance.

As I said above, i'd like to see if the officer apologised after he incorrectly entered the car's registration number. Such a shame the Met are not as liberal with releasing body cam footage as pillars of society like Dawn Butler.

Latest Threads