Are we going to see riots this summer ?

This new paramilitary looking organisation that has been demonstrating in Brixton seems openly racist, something BLM has been whinging about and then going ahead and practising.

Aggressive pushing of a victim theme seems a hallmark of these gatherings.
They're the best recruiters for the BNP that i've seen for a long while

Perhaps that is their intention

What with this 2bob mob and the muzzies on their relentless march...what the ****.. the chinks might as well pile in an all.
The Country is fucked.. has been for yrs..

What with this 2bob mob and the muzzies on their relentless march...what the ****.. the chinks might as well pile in an all.
The Country is fucked.. has been for yrs..
Can't be long before either the Scousers or Muslims kick off them, what with them having a bigger victim complex

Angry, warlike, dusky chaps in Brixton, you say?

How about this as a retort from the Brixton Academy?

I've just watched the rabble rousing on YT. I doubt that a gang of white men would have been able to get away with it.
I think we all know the answer to that.. there is no doubt.
The old bill get stuck in to football supporters up and down the country doing pretty much as they please every week, I think they regard it as a bit of a release.. Crack some heads with no comebacks
The difference in policy is quite evident

I think we all know the answer to that.. there is no doubt.
The old bill get stuck in to football supporters up and down the country doing pretty much as they please every week, I think they regard it as a bit of a release.. Crack some heads with no comebacks
The difference in policy is quite evident
Their marxist Common Purpose masters want to sow division, what better way than encouraging a divide in this country along racial lines

It's all going to plan for them

Are the BNP still going. I thought they had folded?
I don't know any XLW organisation is much like another, they're all Stalin or Hitler walts

I fail to see how racism can be blamed for this:

The mentality does explain why certain sections of society are more prone to catch and pass on the disease.

This new paramilitary looking organisation that has been demonstrating in Brixton seems openly racist, something BLM has been whinging about and then going ahead and practising...
Imagine my surprise.

Malema's EFF morons get away with far worse in SA, openly calling for the murder of whites and carrying firearms in military style uniform. What's done about it is pretty much nothing and it rarely makes the news in SA, even more rarely in the rest of the world.

The AWB idiots doing something not even close to those levels of racist behaviour made headlines around the world.

Last edited:

Penguin142

War Hero
Imagine my surprise.

Malema's EFF morons get away with far worse in SA, openly calling for the murder of whites and carrying firearms in military style uniform. What's done about it is pretty much nothing and it rarely makes the news in SA, even more rarely in the rest of the world.

The AWB idiots doing something not even close to those levels of racist behaviour made headlines around the world.
True, going into Bophutatswana with beer bellies and hunting rifles. I was on my way to an OK Branch and was called back before I was killed too. Lucky me.

Call that drill? Apart form the obvious americanisms in the commands it was more like "Simon says.."
I''m more surprised no one is questing why is Vin Diesel there

According to "A people's history of the United States" (Howard Zinn, a weighty tome but worth the effort) during the C17th local land owners made strenuous efforts to enslave the local population of the Eastern Americas which didn't succeed as the pesky Indians ran off into the forests, never to be seen again. To make up the labour shortfall, large numbers of English undesirables were shipped to the Americas as "indentured servants", who were to all intents and purposes slaves in that they could be bought and sold, raped, beaten and generally treated exactly the same as black slaves.

In the event the BLM protests get some form of compensation, I take it that those descendants of indentured servants will be entitled to similar compensation?

According to "A people's history of the United States" (Howard Zinn, a weighty tome but worth the effort) during the C17th local land owners made strenuous efforts to enslave the local population of the Eastern Americas which didn't succeed as the pesky Indians ran off into the forests, never to be seen again. To make up the labour shortfall, large numbers of English undesirables were shipped to the Americas as "indentured servants", who were to all intents and purposes slaves in that they could be bought and sold, raped, beaten and generally treated exactly the same as black slaves.

In the event the BLM protests get some form of compensation, I take it that those descendants of indentured servants will be entitled to similar compensation?
Transportation to the Colonies, as the Judges used to say.

aardvark64

War Hero

Of course not, history will be re-written accordingly.

Bob65

War Hero
Of course not, history will be re-written accordingly.
The NY Times is pushing somthing called "the 1619 project" which aims to do exactly that, they are rewriting the history taught in (American, at first) schools.

Back onto FF Force, there's another video in which they proclaim they will arrange gang truces, make sure people are safe on the streets, and be "a force we can count on". So, vigilantes then. But no mention of who they will be protecting their communities from.

Latest Threads