Are we going to see riots this summer ?

No wonder, they chuck out the vowels then jumble what is left together to make words
Which is very helpful when you have a foreign name you can't begin to pronounce and people are acting like your some kind of racist.

The fecker that starred in 12 Years a Slave, not got a clue how his name's pronounced.

Call me a racist for that and I'll give you a test on Welsh town names, and woe betide you get them wrong, you ignorant racist.

4(T)

LE
A mini-me leftard "protest" in London today:

"Animal Rebellion" this time.

Their rationale for committing yet another act of public vandalism merely serves to reinforce my thesis that there is another pandemic sweeping the world - this time unnoticed - a sort of highly contagious delusional mental state, whereby apparently grown up people are infantilised, unable to comprehend the reality of the world around them:

"Animal Rebellion called for the action to symbolise “blood on the hands” of the Government in light of the coronavirus pandemic.

In a statement posted on social media, they said the Covid-19 outbreak could have been prevented if the world had ditched animal farming and embraced a plant-based diet instead."

Awol

LE

Their rationale for committing yet another act of public vandalism merely serves to reinforce my thesis that there is another pandemic sweeping the world - this time unnoticed - a sort of highly contagious delusional mental state, whereby apparently grown up people are infantilised, unable to comprehend the reality of the world around them:

"Animal Rebellion called for the action to symbolise “blood on the hands” of the Government in light of the coronavirus pandemic.

In a statement posted on social media, they said the Covid-19 outbreak could have been prevented if the world had ditched animal farming and embraced a plant-based diet instead."

I’ve just seen that, and then read some of the Evening Standard’s other stories, or should I say, listings of rapes and stabbings that have occurred over the past few hours.

Bloody hell, London is descending into some sort of hell.

NSP

LE

Woke wankers'd be better off considering that CV19 could have been prevented if the world had switched to a policy of restoring manufacturing and other ways to give China a good slapping after it unleashed bird- and swine-flu on the rest of the world as a result of its unsavoury habit of consuming bushmeat.

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
All Churchill did was stay at home and get drunk.
Lots of other people helped defeat the Nazis and build the Enigma machine. . . .or summink.
You're falling right into their trap.
It wasn't just Nazis to be defeated it was the whole German nation and a few others including Japan.

I’ve just seen that, and then read some of the Evening Standard’s other stories, or should I say, listings of rapes and stabbings that have occurred over the past few hours.

Bloody hell, London is descending into some sort of hell.
We have friends who moved from London to East Anglia a few years ago.
They say it's the best thing they ever did.
They should build a wall around it & make Sadiq Khan pay for it.

Awol

LE
We have friends who moved from London to East Anglia a few years ago.
They say it's the best thing they ever did.
They should build a wall around it & make Sadiq Khan pay for it.
Five men wanted for raping a girl in a park. No mention of their colour; you’d think she would have noticed. Several other stabbings, men wanted, no mention of their colour, you’d think the victims would have noticed.

One specific stabbing, white man sought.

Five men wanted for raping a girl in a park. No mention of their colour; you’d think she would have noticed. Several other stabbings, men wanted, no mention of their colour, you’d think the victims would have noticed.

One specific stabbing, white man sought.
As far as colour goes, I could take a wild arrsed guess.
Ain't multiculturalism great.

Back to normal after BLM - at least the two were nicked.

Awol

LE
I’ve never heard of Animal Rebellion, but as similar names seem to be the fashion at the moment, shall we create ‘Rebellion Rebellion’ to demand an end to these Rebellions?

You're falling right into their trap.
It wasn't just Nazis to be defeated it was the whole German nation and a few others including Japan.
It's a pastiche of what some dumb twunt said regarding Churchill's statue that got posted on Twitter.

And besides, the Americans fought the Japanese, not us.

Edited to add : How depressing is it to see mongs biting to my last sentence.

Last edited:

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
It's a pastiche of what some dumb twunt said regarding Churchill's statue that got posted on Twitter.

Did Singapore, Imphal, Kohima and the entire Burmese campaign pass you by?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The Italians made the trains run on time during this period!
Another misinterpretation of the truth. You would do well with BLM or XR.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Unfortunately billy Buck is dead now but I think he might have refuted your opinion along with a couple of members of my family having spent five years as a POW of the Japanese.
Your school years were obviously wasted by your teachers.