Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Oddly, I haven't heard the merest peep about that in any of the Guardian's Outrage columns. They must have read it and decided that it's not worth reporting at all, at all.

Le_addeur_noir

On ROPS
On ROPs
Oddly, I haven't heard the merest peep about that in any of the Guardian's Outrage columns. They must have read it and decided that it's not worth reporting at all, at all.
We could be approaching the point in North America, and Britain where race war breaks out.

Should that happen, it is quite clear on who's side the Guardian is. And it's not ours.

We could be approaching the point in North America, and Britain where race war breaks out.

Should that happen, it is quite clear on who's side the Guardian is. And it's not ours.
The Guardian's on the side of the 85% of the London-centric society that they report on. The others are the dumb oiks who comprise the hinterland which voted the present Government into office, those too fearful of reprisal, and those instantly cancelled from most social media for their unconscionable views. I'd say that that cohort is about 95% of the country.

I can't see 'race' war breaking out. Black people (most of whom are fairly hearty types from my experience) (officially) comprise 3.4% of the population, and the other AMEs, or POCs or whatever only another 8 or 9%, and they're too deep into Capitalist Conservatism to get involved. Think Rishi and Pritti. You're pretty well left with the teenaged drug-dealers, a few deranged students and the white middle-class marxists. Not a good ratio for any successful insurgency, really. (It's be good to get a pop at Corbyn, though).

Bob65

War Hero
The Guardian's on the side of the 85% of the London-centric society that they report on. The others are the dumb oiks who comprise the hinterland which voted the present Government into office, those too fearful of reprisal, and those instantly cancelled from most social media for their unconscionable views. I'd say that that cohort is about 95% of the country.

I can't see 'race' war breaking out. Black people (most of whom are fairly hearty types from my experience) (officially) comprise 3.4% of the population, and the other AMEs, or POCs or whatever only another 8 or 9%, and they're too deep into Capitalist Conservatism to get involved. Think Rishi and Pritti. You're pretty well left with the teenaged drug-dealers, a few deranged students and the white middle-class marxists. Not a good ratio for any successful insurgency, really. (It's be good to get a pop at Corbyn, though).
It’s the media and their obsession with letters. In reality the AME are nothing to do with the B. Just as the LGB in reality has very little in common either with the TQP+. It’s not only lazy, it reveals a basic lack of understanding of a thing they’re be paid to analyse for their readers.

Yes, both groups were racial-separatists as opposed to racial-supremacists, at least at one point. I seem to remember they did a joint marketing campaign along the lines of "he speaks for his people, we speak for ours". As always it's more complicated than will fit in a 30-second soundbite on the news, or a tweet.

BLM on the other hand are racial-supremacists and if they are in bed with Nation of Islam, then I assume the latter have shifted their thinking

Derek Chauvin's defence lawyer is certain to ask, how can a man shout "I can't breathe" for 9 minutes if he can't breathe. The case may well hinge on the answer.
Has Ms Kohgali’s account been suspended for “hate speech”?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Can yo spot the 'fascists' in this clip? Worth staying to the end to see who appears...
It's fairly obvious that the police would do absolutely nothing (except perhaps take the knee when told to) because the chap on his own is definitely not one of the chosen many. It is a real shame that the police of UK support those who riot and wish anarchy rather than what they are supposed to be doing.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
although there could be a genuine medical condition
If not it is definitely one of the cards which would be played in the event of being assaulted/spoken to harshly/caused to cry/proved to be wrong, etc.

Bob65

War Hero
Has Ms Kohgali’s account been suspended for “hate speech”?
Twitter's T&C's (now amended apparently) permitted hate speech against "the majority"

I have thought a bit about this, and from the POV of a Twitter employee, they really do have a lot of unearned privilege. Sitting in a comfortable office all day, decorated like a child's playroom, writing a crappy website is hardly the same as working in a field or a mine, yet pays orders of magnitude more. The problem is that they have interpreted this privilege into a form of self-hatred. I assume that Twitter (and all the rest) are majority-white simply because they are based in a majority-white country, but the guilt associated with not feeling that they have truly earned their comfortable lives makes them self-destructive. And they don't understand that this isn't just social media, the people in the real world saying they want to exterminate the white race really, really mean it. That kind of thing shouldn't be allowed on their platform regardless of the race that is the target or the source.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Twitter's T&C's (now amended apparently) permitted hate speech against "the majority"

I have thought a bit about this, and from the POV of a Twitter employee, they really do have a lot of unearned privilege. Sitting in a comfortable office all day, decorated like a child's playroom, writing a crappy website is hardly the same as working in a field or a mine, yet pays orders of magnitude more. The problem is that they have interpreted this privilege into a form of self-hatred. I assume that Twitter (and all the rest) are majority-white simply because they are based in a majority-white country, but the guilt associated with not feeling that they have truly earned their comfortable lives makes them self-destructive. And they don't understand that this isn't just social media, the people in the real world saying they want to exterminate the white race really, really mean it. That kind of thing shouldn't be allowed on their platform regardless of the race that is the target or the source.
There are several references in that stuff to something called a reddit.
What is a reddit please?

Funny thing is, I read stuff like that and just laugh, at them and happily in their face, the carry on normal jogging.

People that come up with that sort of thing are morons.

If they had the same attitude, they'd be much happier.

Latest Threads