Are we going to see riots this summer ?

There are no pyramids on the Lisson Green Estate, W2, nor Harrow Road W9 and 10.
It will be one of the first places in London to spark up though when rioting happens, as forecasted since 1991 to my knowledge.
When it does I want to be the operator of this, and I will manually override the safety features built in.

Water cannon doesn't look too bad now does it?

I shall now throw another turn of the chicken's feet and try to get the Euromillions numbers for this week.
Sophie Khan will be penning a letter to the commandant of the USMC as we speak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And so it’s arrived here now. A black man in Brighton was arrested and restrained by police. It’s going around on social media apparently and was shown on the news.
The man yelled ‘I can’t breathe’ whilst being restrained.
The IPC are investigating.
I knew this shite would start soon. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s going to be impossible for a white police officer to arrest a black guy.
In one of the police blogs (possibly Wasting Police Time) a copper opinioned that the necessity for ass covering caused more problems.

IIRC he stated that a couple of white lads mucking about in the park would be told ‘turn out your pockets’ and told to go home.

A few POC however and to avoid accusations of racism every interaction would be recorded. The youths involved have been stopped before (as had the white lads) but instead of taking 45 seconds it takes about 5 minute due to filling out the forms. To a 14 year old 5 minutes is a lifetime, and the POC have seen that the coppers don’t mess the white lads around with these form stuff.

So it escalates and the POC lads get ‘known’ to police, and the police look like officious ********* to the lads, plus the wider community. Eventually a form sift is done and a lefty notes that the BAME community is stop/searched more than the white, rinse and repeat.

Probably will see "peaceful protests" if this review into police racism doesn;t come up with acceptable results. Remind me, when does the Grenfell enquiry report too? That'll be a flashpoint...

In one of the police blogs (possibly Wasting Police Time) a copper opinioned that the necessity for ass covering caused more problems.

IIRC he stated that a couple of white lads mucking about in the park would be told ‘turn out your pockets’ and told to go home.

A few POC however and to avoid accusations of racism every interaction would be recorded. The youths involved have been stopped before (as had the white lads) but instead of taking 45 seconds it takes about 5 minute due to filling out the forms. To a 14 year old 5 minutes is a lifetime, and the POC have seen that the coppers don’t mess the white lads around with these form stuff.

So it escalates and the POC lads get ‘known’ to police, and the police look like officious ********* to the lads, plus the wider community. Eventually a form sift is done and a lefty notes that the BAME community is stop/searched more than the white, rinse and repeat.

My mate is a middle ranking officer now, but when he was a PC/Sgt he told me they’d regularly stop youths when out & about for checks. He said they’d have to stop both white & black to avoid accusations of racism. However he knew that 95% of the time, stopping the white lads was a waste of everyone’s time as they were usually clean. The black lads however would have weapons, drugs of all descriptions & warrants, but they had to stop the whites to even up the numbers.
He’s not racist in any way & was not stereotyping. He was just stating the facts as he saw them as a copper on the ground.
He also said that most of the whites would simply comply & be done & dusted in 5 mins. The black customers however, not so much...

I think Dr Mengele had views that conflicted with Yusra Khogali`s views. .

Ms Khogali seems like a learned and intelligent woman. It wouldn't surprise me if she has an IQ that's right at the top end of the Richter Scale.

My mate is a middle ranking officer now, but when he was a PC/Sgt he told me they’d regularly stop youths when out & about for checks. He said they’d have to stop both white & black to avoid accusations of racism. However he knew that 95% of the time, stopping the white lads was a waste of everyone’s time as they were usually clean. The black lads however would have weapons, drugs of all descriptions & warrants, but they had to stop the whites to even up the numbers.
He’s not racist in any way & was not stereotyping. He was just stating the facts as he saw them as a copper on the ground.
He also said that most of the whites would simply comply & be done & dusted in 5 mins. The black customers however, not so much...
The culture of entitlement, instead of just complying and getting it over with.

NSP

LE
Flattery will get you nowhere, honkie...

@NSP It's a one way street, as you well know.
About time some people drove the wrong way down it, really.

In MBTs...

Oddly, I haven't heard the merest peep about that in any of the Guardian's Outrage columns. They must have read it and decided that it's not worth reporting at all, at all.

Latest Threads