Are we going to see riots this summer ?

I always had the completely unevidenced opinion that it was just a big job creation scheme like the old Manpower Services idea.

You can only have a certain number of chariot and mallet makers, only a certain number of farmers. As a result, you have to do something with all the young men when you are not fighting big wars. Give them a few onions, a goat and some beer every week and get them to move stone for twenty years then give them a nice hut, a couple of sheep and goats, maybe a medal. They can feed their kids, have a bit of pride at doing the right thing and not cause trouble. Everyone happy.

Probably bollocks but sounds nice.

I always had the completely unevidenced opinion that it was just a big job creation scheme like the old Manpower Services idea.

You can only have a certain number of chariot and mallet makers, only a certain number of farmers. As a result, you have to do something with all the young men when you are not fighting big wars. Give them a few onions, a goat and some beer every week and get them to move stone for twenty years then give them a nice hut, a couple of sheep and goats, maybe a medal. They can feed their kids, have a bit of pride at doing the right thing and not cause trouble. Everyone happy.

"Drunkards of Menkaure." has a nice ring to it don't you think?

And so it’s arrived here now. A black man in Brighton was arrested and restrained by police. It’s going around on social media apparently and was shown on the news.
The man yelled ‘I can’t breathe’ whilst being restrained.
The IPC are investigating.
I knew this shite would start soon. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s going to be impossible for a white police officer to arrest a black guy.

And so it’s arrived here now. A black man in Brighton was arrested and restrained by police. It’s going around on social media apparently and was shown on the news.
I knew this shite would start soon. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s going to be impossible for a white police officer to arrest a black guy.
Perhaps it's time for the Police/CPS to wheel into court a few medical experts in the field of breathing and have them explain to the jury that there is no known medical condition called Black folk can't breathe in the presence of Police Officers syndrome.
When asked why the defendant should behave in such a manner, said medic could inform the Court that the expert evidence of a gynaecologist may be more appropriate.

Londo

LE
Two or three cases of this in the last couple of weeks in the newspapers .

NSP

LE
I'm sick to the back teeth of brain-dead fucktards gobbing off about shit they clearly have no idea about. There's some footage out there of a bloke asking yanks some really basic historical questions and they are failing at every one.

The level of ignorance is truly shocking, which is sort of ironic given we are living in the information age, with the Library of Alexandria in everyone's pocket.

Stormzy is just a cnut.
I used to get "I just lurrrrve your accent, sir. What part of Australia y'all from?" from undergraduates waiting tables to make a few bucks when I was going over the pond regularly.

To many kicks under the table from herself I'd wind them up with, "I'm not from Australia."

"Where y'all from, sir?"

"I'm from the country that used to own your country - and when the lease expires we're coming back."

"Sir...?"

"Y'know - tipping the tea in the harbour, redcoats, 1776 and all that."

"Sir......?"

"Oh, c'mon! Mel Gibson in The Patriot. American Revolution."

"Are you from France, sir?"

"Er, no - you needed their help, along with the Dutch and Portuguese, to get us out."

"Er, no - still not getting it, sir..."

"What are you studying anyway?"

"History, sir."

Kill. Me. Now.

Last edited:
I'm sick to the back teeth of brain-dead fucktards gobbing off about shit they clearly have no idea about. There's some footage out there of a bloke asking yanks some really basic historical questions and they are failing at every one.

The level of ignorance is truly shocking, which is sort of ironic given we are living in the information age, with the Library of Alexandria in everyone's pocket.

Stormzy is just a cnut.
It's a shame George Floyd is dead. He could have mugged Stormzy on his next US tour.

They security was provided by the nation of Islam organisation. A more racist against anyone other than black than any other in the USA and that's some tough competition.
The MSM was absolutely silent on the matter but what do you expect these days.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
The Nation of Islam were actually good mates with the Klan and proper paramilitary neo-Nazis. They totally despise commuists, Jews and homosexuals.

Unremarkable

War Hero

The Gloucester Sharpness Canal ended up, I was told, as a job creation scheme after the Napoleonic War.

That's probably pretty accurate. Nothing new under the sun.

There are no pyramids on the Lisson Green Estate, W2, nor Harrow Road W9 and 10.
It will be one of the first places in London to spark up though when rioting happens, as forecasted since 1991 to my knowledge.
When it does I want to be the operator of this, and I will manually override the safety features built in.

If it's an infra-red system thenit isn't at all difficult to protect oneself against. If it is based on microwave radiation (more likely, looking at the antenna) then I foresee a cunning plan involving aluminium foil . . .

Bob65

War Hero
The Nation of Islam were actually good mates with the Klan and proper paramilitary neo-Nazis. They totally despise commuists, Jews and homosexuals.
Yes, both groups were racial-separatists as opposed to racial-supremacists, at least at one point. I seem to remember they did a joint marketing campaign along the lines of "he speaks for his people, we speak for ours". As always it's more complicated than will fit in a 30-second soundbite on the news, or a tweet.

BLM on the other hand are racial-supremacists and if they are in bed with Nation of Islam, then I assume the latter have shifted their thinking

Perhaps it's time for the Police/CPS to wheel into court a few medical experts in the field of breathing and have them explain to the jury that there is no known medical condition called Black folk can't breathe in the presence of Police Officers syndrome
Derek Chauvin's defence lawyer is certain to ask, how can a man shout "I can't breathe" for 9 minutes if he can't breathe. The case may well hinge on the answer.

Last edited:
BLM .....We builds dat an the streets of London an Liverpool .
The last two I've heard said recently on TV
And yet did pretty much fuck all back in the auld country until those nasty colonialists showed up.

...BLM on the other hand are racial-supremacists and if they are in bed with Nation of Islam, then I assume the latter have shifted their thinking

Malema and a few others have been saying that in SA for years. Not a peep heard from all those lovely liberals.

Reverse the roles and the squealing will be deafening.