Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are we going to see riots this summer ?

In the most powerful country on the planet people say goodbye to one of its sons. Presidents are not buried like this, a golden coffin, hundreds of thousands of mourners and sobbing, thousands more kneeling to apologise to the black population of some states.

The Mayor of Minneapolis clutching the coffin, his sobs interrupted by wails of the mourners. The ex-wife of the murdered weeps, though the last time she saw him was 6 years ago when he left her with her three-month-old daughter. He had sent neither alimony to her nor child support to his daughter. But compassionate Americans have collected money for her. Some say she’s received millions, and money from around the world continues to arrive. The University of Massachusetts has established a George Floyd scholarship.

His rap sheet listed armed robberies, drug trafficking, but he worked a deal with the investigators, handed over all his accomplices and got a reduction on his sentence by several years. His autopsy revealed drugs in his blood. This man now some sort of perverse reverse 21st Century national ‘hero' of America???

The mass robberies and widespread violence that swept the country as a sign of respect and grief for George then grew into a world wide event. Beautiful areas of various cities, trashed in his name. Large numbers of police killed, burned, injured, along with cars buildings, supermarkets, stores, statues toppled, monuments defaced, demands for history to be rewritten, police de-funded, done away with.

US presidential candidate Joe Biden was on his knee, Kier Starmer, celebrities, race drivers, footballers, film stars, sports people, hundreds of thousands of admirers. Democratic leaders of Congress in the halls of Congress took the knee for the death of George Floyd. People who never took a knee for any policeman sailor soldier or pilot who have their lives for others...or for any murdered white man woman, black man, woman or child murdered by a black person. For this man?
Yeah, that was a disgraceful circus. I heard it would on TV (as if I really cared to watch a reality show about some loser criminal being put in the ground) but I refused to watch it. I saw a few happy snaps though on the internet, and I was appalled to see the mayor of Minneapolis going down on one knee in front the criminal's golden coffin and blubbing his heart out. Even an Indian such as I, was embarrassed for the foolish white man for making such a dog's breakfast out of that. Justin Trudeau couldn't have been more histrionic.

This is really coming to a head and people like me who are sick of this shit will not stand for it much longer.

Last edited:
I'm sick to the back teeth of brain-dead fucktards gobbing off about shit they clearly have no idea about. There's some footage out there of a bloke asking yanks some really basic historical questions and they are failing at every one.

The level of ignorance is truly shocking, which is sort of ironic given we are living in the information age, with the Library of Alexandria in everyone's pocket.

Stormzy is just a cnut.

Last edited:
Found it. 9:13. And the answer is at 10:30

Last edited:

Londo

LE
I see the black Oracle has spoken.

“If we weren’t oppressed, we wouldn’t be shouting. We would just be living our lives. I want you to understand that we are not just crying or just shouting. This is a real pain, this ain’t some sort of trend, this is real life and this has been our reality for hundreds and thousands of years.”
Was this when " We was Egiptians an built the piramids and sheet . and we could fly . Then the white man came and took our magic away " ?

Was this when " We was Egiptians an built the piramids and sheet . and we could fly . Then the white man came and took our magic away " ?
Is it cos I is Nubian?

Awol

LE
I see the black Oracle has spoken.

[URL is unfurl="true"]Stormzy speaks out on Black Lives Matter: ‘If we weren’t oppressed, we wouldn’t be shouting’

“If we weren’t oppressed, we wouldn’t be shouting. We would just be living our lives. I want you to understand that we are not just crying or just shouting. This is a real pain, this ain’t some sort of trend, this is real life and this has been our reality for hundreds and thousands of years.”
There was an actually quite good documentary on BBC 4 last night about the 2017 elections in Kenya. It followed one of the candidates who seemed a decent bloke with a young family who genuinely wanted to make things better.

Unfortunately, he received death threats and had to send his wife and young kids to America for their own safety. Whenever he campaigned he was swamped by locals all shouting ‘give us money’ and on voting day there was absolute chaos with hundreds rioting, the army being called in and dozens being wounded. After the (very rigged) election the people protested and again the army were called in to suppress them with the featured candidate bloke being shot in the chest with a rubber bullet which involved a hospital visit to get it removed.

All through this chaos the (black) thousands protesting had a single slogan painted on the placards they were waving at the (black) troops and that was ‘Stop Killing Us’. The impression given was that this was situation normal and the slogan had been used for years.

So.... the institutionalised killing of black people by black people that had been going on for years, with all indications being that it will be continuing for years, and yet has this ever featured in the news here in the UK? Have black people rioted outside the Kenyan High Commission here? Has Owen Jones ranted angrily in his toy column in the Independent? Has anyone here taken a knee for the thousands killed in Kenya over the years?

No. Because there is no personal mileage in it for the hypocrites of the Left.

Last edited:
For arguments sake, I'll give it to the Schwarzers that they built the pyramids, I'd then enquire how they think they built them.

Hint: Lots and lots of SLAVES in lieu of mechanical plant.

I'm not going to entertain any of that mystical powers & UFO type dreck (Stargate was a Sci-fi film FFS!).
You used slaves, just like every other civilsation on the planet.

Bob65

War Hero

The thing that noone wants to talk about. Europeans didn't set out looking for slaves. They arrived in Africa, same as they arrived everywhere else, with a hold full of European manufactured products looking for trade. It just so happened that in Africa the other side offered slaves as barter. Now by modern standards they should probably have turned that down, but at the time, they took people who were already enslaved. The main moral crime (again by modern standards) had already been committed.

In the most powerful country on the planet people say goodbye to one of its sons. Presidents are not buried like this, a golden coffin, hundreds of thousands of mourners and sobbing, thousands more kneeling to apologise to the black population of some states.

The Mayor of Minneapolis clutching the coffin, his sobs interrupted by wails of the mourners. The ex-wife of the murdered weeps, though the last time she saw him was 6 years ago when he left her with her three-month-old daughter. He had sent neither alimony to her nor child support to his daughter. But compassionate Americans have collected money for her. Some say she’s received millions, and money from around the world continues to arrive. The University of Massachusetts has established a George Floyd scholarship.

His rap sheet listed armed robberies, drug trafficking, but he worked a deal with the investigators, handed over all his accomplices and got a reduction on his sentence by several years. His autopsy revealed drugs in his blood. This man now some sort of perverse reverse 21st Century national ‘hero' of America???

The mass robberies and widespread violence that swept the country as a sign of respect and grief for George then grew into a world wide event. Beautiful areas of various cities, trashed in his name. Large numbers of police killed, burned, injured, along with cars buildings, supermarkets, stores, statues toppled, monuments defaced, demands for history to be rewritten, police de-funded, done away with.

US presidential candidate Joe Biden was on his knee, Kier Starmer, celebrities, race drivers, footballers, film stars, sports people, hundreds of thousands of admirers. Democratic leaders of Congress in the halls of Congress took the knee for the death of George Floyd. People who never took a knee for any policeman sailor soldier or pilot who have their lives for others...or for any murdered white man woman, black man, woman or child murdered by a black person. For this man?
They security was provided by the nation of Islam organisation. A more racist against anyone other than black than any other in the USA and that's some tough competition.
The MSM was absolutely silent on the matter but what do you expect these days.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

The thing that noone wants to talk about. Europeans didn't set out looking for slaves. They arrived in Africa, same as they arrived everywhere else, with a hold full of European manufactured products looking for trade. It just so happened that in Africa the other side offered slaves as barter. Now by modern standards they should probably have turned that down, but at the time, they took people who were already enslaved. The main moral crime (again by modern standards) had already been committed.
Lesson learned - hire, don't buy.

Most likely and then I think the devolved into Somalians
There are no pyramids on the Lisson Green Estate, W2, nor Harrow Road W9 and 10.
It will be one of the first places in London to spark up though when rioting happens, as forecasted since 1991 to my knowledge.
When it does I want to be the operator of this, and I will manually override the safety features built in.

Water cannon doesn't look too bad now does it?

I shall now throw another turn of the chicken's feet and try to get the Euromillions numbers for this week.

For arguments sake, I'll give it to the Schwarzers that they built the pyramids, I'd then enquire how they think they built them.

I'm not going to entertain any of that mystical powers & UFO type dreck (Stargate was a Sci-fi film FFS!).

Great Pyramd of Giza.jpg

SLAVERY GETS SHIT DONE!!!

Interesting read...

Who Built the Pyramids?

Latest Threads