Are we going to see riots this summer ?

Londo

LE
Or the BLM National Liberation Army. Don't forget them. More extreme than the Provisional BLM, I hear that they feuding with both the Provisional BLM and the Official BLM.
Does that feuding involve stabbings and shootings ? It does seem to be the way forwards .

'CHAZ' seemed like something that should have been reported on, quite widely. Did I miss it, or did British media completely ignore it?
It was widely reported in the British media but they were using CHOP (Capital Hill Organized Protest) as opposed to the CHAZ (Capital Hill Autonomous Zone) which it appears to have morphed into.

I genuinely don't remember hearing about either, except on Arrse.
It was on the BBC website but naturally they were quite neutral about the benefits of having vigilantes dispense justice by shooting their fellow man.

Equally naturally, a piss-poor white child such as myself who grew up into a reasonably well-adjusted member of society should feel shame and guilt about events 250 years ago.

Is there a revolution coming soon because I have a few names of organisations who need to be stood in front of a wall?

In the most powerful country on the planet people say goodbye to one of its sons. Presidents are not buried like this, a golden coffin, hundreds of thousands of mourners and sobbing, thousands more kneeling to apologise to the black population of some states.

The Mayor of Minneapolis clutching the coffin, his sobs interrupted by wails of the mourners. The ex-wife of the murdered weeps, though the last time she saw him was 6 years ago when he left her with her three-month-old daughter. He had sent neither alimony to her nor child support to his daughter. But compassionate Americans have collected money for her. Some say she’s received millions, and money from around the world continues to arrive. The University of Massachusetts has established a George Floyd scholarship.

His rap sheet listed armed robberies, drug trafficking, but he worked a deal with the investigators, handed over all his accomplices and got a reduction on his sentence by several years. His autopsy revealed drugs in his blood. This man now some sort of perverse reverse 21st Century national ‘hero' of America???

The mass robberies and widespread violence that swept the country as a sign of respect and grief for George then grew into a world wide event. Beautiful areas of various cities, trashed in his name. Large numbers of police killed, burned, injured, along with cars buildings, supermarkets, stores, statues toppled, monuments defaced, demands for history to be rewritten, police de-funded, done away with.

US presidential candidate Joe Biden was on his knee, Kier Starmer, celebrities, race drivers, footballers, film stars, sports people, hundreds of thousands of admirers. Democratic leaders of Congress in the halls of Congress took the knee for the death of George Floyd. People who never took a knee for any policeman, sailor, soldier or pilot who gave their lives for others...or for any murdered white man woman, black man, woman or child murdered by a black person. For this man?

Last edited:
In the most powerful country on the planet people say goodbye to one of its sons. Presidents are not buried like this, a golden coffin, hundreds of thousands of mourners and sobbing, thousands more kneeling to apologise to the black population of some states.

The Mayor of Minneapolis clutching the coffin, his sobs interrupted by wails of the mourners. The ex-wife of the murdered weeps, though the last time she saw him was 6 years ago when he left her with her three-month-old daughter. He had sent neither alimony to her nor child support to his daughter. But compassionate Americans have collected money for her. Some say she’s received millions, and money from around the world continues to arrive. The University of Massachusetts has established a George Floyd scholarship.

His rap sheet listed armed robberies, drug trafficking, but he worked a deal with the investigators, handed over all his accomplices and got a reduction on his sentence by several years. His autopsy revealed drugs in his blood. This man now some sort of perverse reverse 21st Century national ‘hero' of America???

The mass robberies and widespread violence that swept the country as a sign of respect and grief for George then grew into a world wide event. Beautiful areas of various cities, trashed in his name. Large numbers of police killed, burned, injured, along with cars buildings, supermarkets, stores, statues toppled, monuments defaced, demands for history to be rewritten, police de-funded, done away with.

US presidential candidate Joe Biden was on his knee, Kier Starmer, celebrities, race drivers, footballers, film stars, sports people, hundreds of thousands of admirers. Democratic leaders of Congress in the halls of Congress took the knee for the death of George Floyd. People who never took a knee for any policeman sailor soldier or pilot who have their lives for others...or for any murdered white man woman, black man, woman or child murdered by a black person. For this man?
This.

I would also add, was his life goal the pursuit of equality of his fellow oppressed neighbours or was he just another scourge on society?

The effing hypocrisy and narrow-minded views of some people stuns me.

Or the BLM National Liberation Army. Don't forget them. More extreme than the Provisional BLM, I hear that they feuding with both the Provisional BLM and the Official BLM.
Splitters...

Met have apologised for stopping the black runner and her partner...

Really don't think this would have happened if there was another ethnicity involved. When will this end?
Probably not in our lifetimes.

US presidential candidate Joe Biden was on his knee, Kier Starmer, celebrities, race drivers, footballers, film stars, sports people, hundreds of thousands of admirers. Democratic leaders of Congress in the halls of Congress took the knee for the death of George Floyd. People who never took a knee for any policeman sailor soldier or pilot who have their lives for others...or for any murdered white man woman, black man, woman or child murdered by a black person. For this man?
You sound as confused & WTF as the rest of us.

This.

I would also add, was his life goal the pursuit of equality of his fellow oppressed neighbours or was he just another scourge on society?

Scourge.
The world is probably a better place to be brutally honest.

This is getting right on my tits. Floyd was no saint, a thoroughly bad individual.

Now I don't think the Police have the right to kneel on his neck and kill him. I think it's the court's job to establish guilt and then punish if appropriate.

But by the far the biggest killers of black men in the USA is other black men.

And yet you don't see the general public grovelling and rioting every time a black man is killed by a black man there, (apart from anything else, the rate at which they slaughter each other would mean that nothing else would ever get done), but this is turning into mass hysteria.

It's worse than the UK when Diana died FFS.

You don't think this irrational, global collective grief is worse than 1997?

You don't think this irrational, global collective grief is worse than 1997?
He's saying it is worse.

And Diana was a cheap, media-courting and self-promoting blond hooker who fancied blerks with gwar bits n bobs.

There. I said it.

We have yet to hear if it was an official BLM group, or some sort of provisional BLM group. Or even some splinter group that see themselves as the real BLM, or a continuity movement.
I can't believe it's not Black Lives Matter?

He's saying it is worse.

And Diana was a cheap, media-courting and self-promoting blond hooker who fancied blerks with gwar bits n bobs.

There. I said it.
You realise the Daily Express will now call for your immediate trial, cessation of chocolate ration and flogging until dead, invetion of reincarnation, and death by firing squad?

This.

I'm sure the silent voters of Minneapolis will remember what a spineless, bandwagon jumping, trend following piece of shit the creature is at the next mayoral election.

I'm sure the silent voters of Minneapolis will remember what a spineless, bandwagon jumping, trend following piece of shit the creature is at the next mayoral election.
The thing is they don’t though. Some of these cities and states have been Democrat run for decades and decades. Either their electoral system is in some way making it difficult to vote them out or the electorate are just so inordinately stupid they keep voting for them. I don’t know what else it could be.

Well, he's given them more than enough reason to have a little think about things if they're even marginally brighter than mud.

He's saying it is worse.

There. I said it.
Hoooow dare you!
That’s the Queen of hearts, all of our no hearts no less, that you’re talking about.
-rustles Daily Express-
Harrumph.

Latest Threads